Bennett Trim Tab Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bennett Trim Tab Motor

I have gone over the troubleshooting tips from Bennett and the ones that Warthog had posted from tabman, so i'm pretty sure i ruled out anything electrical. Here is the problem, i have power getting to the unit but all i'm getting is a click out of both solenoids. Motor does nothing. Other than a bad HPU, any thoughts?
    Danny Facciola[br]1987 231 Suzuki 225[br]Edgewater, MD

The next step is to contact Tabman. Your sure your getting the proper vo;tage to the solinod's. Right? No low battery?

Contact Tom here. [email protected]

Comment

you have a bad hpu-you hear the relays click and nothing... you have a bad hpu.i have a good used one in my shop if you pay the shipping you may have it!!!!!

Comment

Warthog -- I tested all the leads with a multi meter and voltage was fine. I even tried running it off my truck battery. Thanks for the contact info for tabman. It's an older unit that was on the boat when I bought it and I have no reciepts or warranty info on it.

Jaws -- I'd like to take you up on the used one. Give me your info and I'll get a check or money order to you. My email address is [email protected] if you want to send the shipping adress there.
        Danny Facciola[br]1987 231 Suzuki 225[br]Edgewater, MD

Comment

just sent you an email check it

Comment

Working...
          X