Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eddie how bout??

ed how bout classicmako decals????[)][)] jim
    www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Yes... Coming soon.[]
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Just spent a bitr of time with the Classic Mako logo - now have .jpg attached and Ilustrator .eps files.

Capt. Vic[br]Six O Stretch 261CC T200 Js[br]Glimmer Glass/ Manasquan/ Milltown, NJ[br]<i></i>

Comment

Vic, is there such thing as an Adobe Illustrator file with extension .ai?
        Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Rude

.ai (Adobe Illustrator) is the normal extention although files can be saved as .eps or PDF files. In order to create a .jpg fife the .ai file is opened in Adobe Photoshop and then saved as a .j.pg

Hope that helps. Do you need an .ai file?
          Capt. Vic[br]Six O Stretch 261CC T200 Js[br]Glimmer Glass/ Manasquan/ Milltown, NJ[br]<i></i>

Comment

Vic. Yes if you don't mind. The Mako25 you made the other day.

I thought the graphics shop was trying to pull one over on me..... []

Thanks... []
            Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Artie

Just sent the .ai file via E-mail.

Vic

Comment

Working...
              X