Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Album

Ed, just saw the Photo Album link. Could you explain...?[]
    Past:[br]1988 Mako 230[br]1987 Mako 20C (best of them all)[br][br]1974 Mako 15[br]Miami, FL[br]

It is in the developmental stages... I can't get the database to work yet. I am working on getting some support.

We may have to charge a small fee for photo album access since I'll have to buy a few hard disks to dedicate to ClassicMako.com on the server. As it is, ClassicMako.com takes up over 2 gigs of memory on the server. This photo gallery will easily double or maybe triple that in a years time. These SCSI hard disks for the server aren't as economical on a $$$ per gig basis are the good ol' drives that go in our home PCs.

I'll keep you all posted as to what the final verdict is...
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Let me know what kind of drives you end up needing. I might be able to help out - you never know what might be laying around.
      [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

Comment

I'll have to talk to Cyclops about that... Hes the server master.
        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Not that it matters much anymore with on-line pricing at what it is now. If we can't find any used one's, I can get them wholesale from Disti.
          Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RingLeader

I'll have to talk to Cyclops about that... Hes the server master.

That sounds...funny. [:u]
            1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
            1985 Mako 20c - sold
            Fort Walton Beach, FL
            http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Why not just have a photo forum and have everyone use their favorite host to hold the photos, photobucket for example. That would not take up any more server space than what you use now.

Comment

Working...
              X