Tanks for the info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks for the info

After three weeks of battle with my computer crash and tank dilema,lookin to find a reputable tank fab.Can anyone help? My 17 has undergone serious surgery!I'm gonna find a way to get 40 gals of gas in her,or close to it anyway.Any welder scanning the mako site could makoafortune in tanks alone,Help mates,HELP......SUGGESTIONS will do.

Thanks,

vbmako17

Virginiabeach,Va.[][:-(][V]
    1980 Mako17 Standard, 115 Yamaha 2 stroke[br]1981 Mako224 200 johnson 2 stroke Virginia Beach,Va

No suggestions until you post some pics! [][]
    \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Atlantic coastal welding in N.J. 732-269-1088

They are a custom shop and will build whatever design you send them. They also have a 5 day turn around.

They epoxy coat and pressure test before shipping.

They are building my new tank for the 25 thats torn to hell. If you want to wait until i get it i will post pics. it should be end of next week.

Ryan

Comment

Mubkis,man you drive a hard bargain,I'm just a dumb surfer that can barely type these words.Give a brother a break.ryocco,Thanks for the info,I'm gonna look them up right now,I need to get this done before the cobia come and go.Besides,I'm clueless as to how to post pics at this point,give some dtail on "how" and I'm there,First I need a tank!

Can anyone help Thanks,

VBmako17

VBVA
        1980 Mako17 Standard, 115 Yamaha 2 stroke[br]1981 Mako224 200 johnson 2 stroke Virginia Beach,Va

Comment

Mine was done at Atlantic Coast also. Very easy to deal with and they customise to exactly what you want.
          Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

There is a sticky on the main page of this forum that Warthog has used to describe uploading pics in detail but i'll give you the short version:

1. Sign up for a Photobucket account here: http://photobucket.com/

There are only certain times of the day when you can open an account, so keep that in mind.

2. Upload photos.

3. It is recommended and appreciated by other board members that you resize your pics first. There is a simple-to-use resize function in photobucket.

4. Copy the THIRD line of code below each photo. It will begin with [ IMG ].

5. Paste it into your post.

OR

1. Email them to me. [][]
            \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Working...
            X