like the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like the site

i just found this site and really like it.i have a 1994 161 mako flats boat with a 2005 115 on it i am giving it a face lift so i will post some pics when i get a chance.
    Capt Bill Sharpe [br]Mt.Pleasant,sc

Welcome Aboard Bill. please put your hometown/state in your siginature, in yore "Profile". It help's us help you. If you need help posting pix's see this link.

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...?TOPIC_ID=1626

Comment

warthog5 thanks for the welcome i'm in Mt.Pleasant SC.I run inshore and offshore charters out of Isle Of Palms.i also fish in NC and Fla alot
      Capt Bill Sharpe [br]Mt.Pleasant,sc

Comment

welcome to the best forum on the internet. civil, informative, and entertaining....and in that order. i am also on the coast of carolina (mt pleasant) and spend whatever extra time i can "piddling" around with my 91 17 angler. at nights i lurk and learn on this forum from some folks that must be at least 80 or 90 years old given all the knowledge they have gathered.[]
        91 17 standard[br]mt pleasant sc[br]115 yamaha[br]got mako?[br]

Comment

sc here too. Hartsville to be exact. I usually fish out of Georgetown. I too am learning a lot.... fixin up my new to me 84 254.

Bad Habit
          1984 MAKO 254[br]Hartsville, SC

Comment

Hi, I just found this site, and love it. I've restored a couple older Mako's. As well as buying a new 24' Walk Around in 1988. Mako built great boats early on. Later they seem to have had quality control issues. Still love Mako's though. Currently have a 258 Cuddy. Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hello to everyone.
            Capttwb

Comment

Alright Capt Bill. You gotta quit followin me around.[] Jus kiddin. This is one of the more civil sites I visit and these guys can answer anything Mako, and then some. Glad you found it. Later
              i[br] i[br] i[br] j <\'))))>{ [br]Greenwood/Mt Pleasant,SC

Comment

Working...
              X