More Pix's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Pix's

I can't remember where I posted the other part of these pix's but here's the link to the cutdown barrel back with a jet drive.

http://thehulltruth.com/forums/threa...tart=1&posts=3

http://thehulltruth.com/forums/threa...art=1&posts=11

That boat belongs to my friend Allen Barnes. I painted that boat. My friend Chris Roaper did the rigging.

Comment

Ah' So now we can get the inside skinny on this thing. Got any progress pix's whith it all cut apart?

Just thinking out loud here. Look's like he cut it at the chine about 1/2the length of the boat and bowed the sides in. then installed the transom and tilted the top of the sides to give it some tomblehome.

Comment

I talk to Allan all the time. In fact he is helping me with some minor issues on my 19. Allan is a ship wright. The man knows his onions. I saw the boat from almost the beginning and helped him with a few things. The transom says Barly Neck Maine because hes from that area and lives in Bonita Springs which is next to Naples. Im sure he will let me post pictures of Meow. You will not beleive the work involved.

Comment

Oh yes I would. Fact I even posted that I throught it would have been easier to build from scratch w/ a set of plans from a NA.[]

Comment

I am so totally amazed with the fact that this used to be a 22' Mako.
            1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
            1985 Mako 20c - sold
            Fort Walton Beach, FL
            http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Sailor,

You would not beleive the amount of planning that went into this boat. The craftsmanship is second to none. I am so proud to have had the oppritunity to work on this boat. We finished painting the boat late and the next morning at 5 am I walked in Al's shop and he was sitting on a step ladder starring at his boat. I know all of us have done that. This boat is something that y

Comment

Sailor,

You would not beleive the amount of planning that went into this boat. The craftsmanship is second to none. I am so proud to have had the oppritunity to work on this boat. We finished painting the boat late and the next morning at 5 am I walked in Al's shop and he was sitting on a step ladder starring at his boat. I know all of us have done that. This boat is something that y

Comment

Sorry bout that, Al's boat is something that you should see.

Comment

Sorry bout that, Al's boat is something that you should see.

Comment

quote:

I walked in Al's shop and he was sitting on a step ladder starring at his boat. I know all of us have done that.

Many an hour has been spent like that. Usually with a beer in my hand.[:x)] Not at 5:00 in the morning through.[:0]

Comment

quote:

I walked in Al's shop and he was sitting on a step ladder starring at his boat. I know all of us have done that.

Many an hour has been spent like that. Usually with a beer in my hand.[:x)] Not at 5:00 in the morning through.[:0]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by warthog5

[quote]Not at 5:00 in the morning through.[:0]

It's never too early to crack open a cold one. []

Not my cup of tea, but great work nonetheless. Would love to see some progress pics. []
                          Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by warthog5

[quote]Not at 5:00 in the morning through.[:0]

It's never too early to crack open a cold one. []

Not my cup of tea, but great work nonetheless. Would love to see some progress pics. []
                            Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Working...
                            X