outriggers on t top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outriggers on t top

i am going to get a set of Taco 15' sport slam riggers for my t top. i am going to install them my self. my t top has a large aluminum plate that i will be mounting to.......my question is this....Will i need an additional plate on the underside of the t top. i have seen these plates offered, but have not had any experience with whether they are mandatory or not.

thanks,

Bad Habit
    1984 MAKO 254[br]Hartsville, SC

For the SportSlams all you need is to drill 4 holes on the plates (you already have) for the 4 bolts that hold the base down. Just like mounting a VHF antenna. Hope this helps.
    Past:[br]1988 Mako 230[br]1987 Mako 20C (best of them all)[br][br]1974 Mako 15[br]Miami, FL[br]

Comment

also make sure to "burn" the edges of the new holes in the canvas to keep the threads from coming appart.
      Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

also make sure to "burn" the edges of the new holes in the canvas to keep the threads from coming appart.
        Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
        X