Wanted MAKO 26 INBOARD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted MAKO 26 INBOARD

pLEASE LE ME KKNOW ABOUT ANY MAKO 26 INBOARD FOR SALE.

OR ANY 23 WITH STRAIGHT IBOARD FOR SALE

EMAIL [email protected]

Thank you!![]

Hi,

Check on boattraderonline.com There is one for sale on there and it looks like it has been in freshwater as it is located in Port Clinton Ohio.

Cliff
    Columbus, Georgia[br]1973 Mako 17 angler \"Reel\'s Angler\"

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

i have a 23 inboard at the shop that is for sale it is 90% completed it is a 75 repowered with a 5.7 merc carb'd engine and b/w 1:1 gear new shaft and prop decks have been recored fuel tanks are new as well as wiring and all electrical parts 3 battery system with isolator electrical system is new all circuit breaker controlled t/top teak cover boards on gunnels has been removed with gunnels filled with divinicell covered in s glass gell coated in original white throughout in cludind decks most deck hatches have been replaced it has undergone a full up resto all hard ware on decks including rod holders and outriggers have been replaced NO JUNK equipment NO HALF ASSED REPAIRS all work is outstanding quality!!! electronics are flush mounted into e-box panel all wiring is heat shrink sealed at all connections all marine grade tinned wiring including battery cables it will be delivered with a full warranty and a guaranteed survey no questions asked. numerous upgrades and options including custom features price will be fair market value it is equipped with a flo-scan unit as well as a navman 5500 chart plotter and an icom vhf - you would need to pick a depth finder and add fuel bottom has been stripped and painted with petit hydra coat ablative paint !! if you are intrested drop me a line and we will discuss this [][][][]

Comment

Man Jawz, after all that work I would have a hard time selling her before the first fish was cought.
          [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Dear Jawz:

Sound like a very good retoration job. How much are we talking about.

Email me [email protected]
            quote:

Originally posted by jawz

i have a 23 inboard at the shop that is for sale it is 90% completed it is a 75 repowered with a 5.7 merc carb'd engine and b/w 1:1 gear new shaft and prop decks have been recored fuel tanks are new as well as wiring and all electrical parts 3 battery system with isolator electrical system is new all circuit breaker controlled t/top teak cover boards on gunnels has been removed with gunnels filled with divinicell covered in s glass gell coated in original white throughout in cludind decks most deck hatches have been replaced it has undergone a full up resto all hard ware on decks including rod holders and outriggers have been replaced NO JUNK equipment NO HALF ASSED REPAIRS all work is outstanding quality!!! electronics are flush mounted into e-box panel all wiring is heat shrink sealed at all connections all marine grade tinned wiring including battery cables it will be delivered with a full warranty and a guaranteed survey no questions asked. numerous upgrades and options including custom features price will be fair market value it is equipped with a flo-scan unit as well as a navman 5500 chart plotter and an icom vhf - you would need to pick a depth finder and add fuel bottom has been stripped and painted with petit hydra coat ablative paint !! if you are intrested drop me a line and we will discuss this [][][][]

Comment

this is my buisness i do boats that are worth restoring !! price for the mako is 25,ooo should have it completed next month. i just got a computor and i am now into the 21st century!! but my skills with this are terrible [!] i have to determine how to send an e mail i have a digital camera also so i can send pictures of this rig to you my buddy is giving me lessons on this so please bear with me the boat is located at my shop in south jersey. and javier i will get back to you my email is [email protected] if you reply to me i think ican answer any other q's you may have. my own boat is on the board for sale it's a '90 250 w/200 yamaha's a sweet rig!!

Comment

where in south jersey, I am in cape may county

Comment

my shop is located in south jersey cape may county. i will be there till about 6pm tonight and every night however on monday i will be heading to marathon in the keys for a 2 weeks!!

Comment

Jawz , where in CMC I am in Dennisville

Comment

pat my shop is in cape may court house

Comment

I used to live in CMCH ( by Wildwood country club) before moving to Dennisville, when you get back from Fl drop me a line, e mail is in profile

Comment

Working...
                        X