Northern Boaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Boaters

I hope you southern Mako guys are having fun down there in your sunny weather [8D]. I can't get to my Truck, let alone my boat, haha. I vote we have a classic mako shoveling party in Boston [(#)]

[br]Michael R. Delgado[br]1972 Mako 22[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15745[br]1976 Mako 25[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18013&SearchTerms=mako,25[br]

It is cold down here too.

http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...33323&dayNum=0
    Paul[br]Plantation, Fl [br]1988 Mako 236 Inboard

Comment

Yep,

Still have my winter coat out. Just in case.

Gosh, I hate mowing my lawn in January. If this keeps up I will have to fertilize the grass next week.

Currently 77 in balmy downtown Houston, Tx.

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...ocalUndeclared
      Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

Global warming my ass.
        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

We expect an overnight temperature of 0 F in CT tonight...I can't wait for Summer!
          Formerly: Mako 236[br]Currently: 35\' Viking[br]Greenwich, CT

Comment

I know I'm new to this forum, and I don't wanna be a jerk but...

...78 degrees and dorado and wahoo are bitting[}], but...

BOAT NOT READY YET!!![:-(]

Hope it gets warmer for all of you.
            Past:[br]1988 Mako 230[br]1987 Mako 20C (best of them all)[br][br]1974 Mako 15[br]Miami, FL[br]

Comment

Unfortunately I'm stuck on the ship out in the middle of the GOM. I much rather be home playing in the waist deep snow with the kids. No Kidding !!
              Pete[br]MaColAh III [br]93\' 261b[br]HO 200 hp ETEC\'s[br]Cape Cod[br]

Comment

I feel for you guys, both up north and down south. It pretty warm here, tonight. OUCH!!UGG!! Honey, I didn't mean to pinch you there.[;^)]

Comment

I need to post a photo of a real snowblower in action.

56 HP with a 74 inch wide cut. I'll show ya how to move f'in snow.[88] Along with it is branches, toys, kids, cats, and anything else that gets inside of it. Throws snow a solid 100 feet[]

Fisher Plow my ass.
                  2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

id="red">56HP?!?!?id="black">

MORE POWER UHuhuhuh....

I need to see pics of that bad boy.
                    1990 261 T/2001 200 HPDIs[br]Basking Ridge/Mantoloking NJ[br]

Comment

3' is one thing, but to add another 7" last night is an insult.[:-(]

God bless the snowblower[88]

My father's new bumper sticker:

"I moved to VT because Cape Cod gets too much snow."

Comment

Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

Haven't posted here for a few months. Boat is still in the paint shop. Tonight -15 to -20 below Zero with 20mph winds from the North West. Colder next week.

I'm still getting the teak ready for finish though. Working in the basement with a wood fire burning.

Have pulled all of the hardware from the storage bags and am actually hand polishing it as well.

If I could fit the console thru my bulkhead to the basement, I would have it all wired too.

C'mon June..

Even the saltwater in the bay and estuaries is frozen!

Hard Water sucks! [:-(]
                          Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

That's terrible. I feel sorry for all of you (been there[xx(]) Next winter you should all come down here on vacation. It'll lift your spirits[]

Took this pic of my friend Rick last week. The boat is a 1978 Mako 25 with T175 Mariners.
                            Past:[br]1988 Mako 230[br]1987 Mako 20C (best of them all)[br][br]1974 Mako 15[br]Miami, FL[br]

Comment

Im sending ya a little sun.[8D]

Comment

Working...
                              X