need help posting pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help posting pix

I registered on photobucket now what do I do? I dont see anywhere to add pix. The only thing I see is some forums. Please help.

Thanks, Mark
    76 Mako 25 W/Twin 150 suzukis[br]Jennings,La

Mark,

Photobucket works kind of weird sometimes. Once you register, close the browser you are in, start a new one. Go to photobucket.com and log in. It should put you right into your album. Towards the top is an add pictures section. hope this helps.
    Paul[br]Plantation, Fl [br]1988 Mako 236 Inboard

Comment

Oyster called me last night. He sayed he registered, but then it sayed improper password. Beat's me.[^]

Comment

no worky with three logins and password. Email them and still have not received any replies.

Comment

Wart, mine did same thing I registered then it said invalid password. So I tried to re-register then they told me I was already signed up and I could only have one free acct[!]. So I try to log on again and again it says invalid password[!][!]. So then I registered under my wifes e-mail and it looks like it might work this time. Page comes up to add pix w/browse button so now I'm going back to your instructions to see what to do next.
          76 Mako 25 W/Twin 150 suzukis[br]Jennings,La

Comment

Your in Mark. The rest is real simple.[]

Comment

Working...
            X