95 232b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 232b

Hi guys im ryan and ive been lurking around for a while and i have a question for you. I am a seacraft guy as you can see from my screenname, but i am close to buying a 95 232b can i have some info on problem areas or any thing i might need to know about this model. Any help would be greatly appreciated

A few of the guys here have them... All are in love with the boat. I never hear anything bad about them.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Ryan-

I just got a 1997 Mako 232B W/ a 225 Fict about 6 months ago. I have put quite a bit of time on her before fall and absolutely love this boat. It always seems very solid, and the closed transom is great for dogs/kids and very spacious. I looked long and hard for mine but it was worth it. About the only thing missing is a teak floor and varnished trim!!
      \'76 Dyer 29- PALMETTO[br]\'?? 17 Angler [br]Darien, CT

Comment

The best riding and driest 23 foot boat ive ever been on!!Any specifics you can e-mail me..
        1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

guys what kid of price range should this boat go for? It has a ttop leaning post 225 merc efi forward seating no trailer and the boat has sat for a while , but is in good overall condition?

Comment

well im now a mako man i picked up the 232b for a good buy and im stoked. It sat for a while but was in good shape. I can already say i love the layout hopefully ill have a pic or two soon to share- Ryan

Comment

Awesome! That is a great boat. I have only fished from one once but man it handled much bigger than it really was.

Cliff
              Columbus, Georgia[br]1973 Mako 17 angler \"Reel\'s Angler\"

Comment

Cool... [)][)][)]Welcome to the club. Do us all a favor and use yours to catch fish and not as a driveway or garage/shop ornament like the rest of us. That way we can all live vicariously through you.[88]

Show us some pixs sometime!
                Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Working...
                X