SHOW OFF YOUR BOAT PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOW OFF YOUR BOAT PICS

HI EVERYONE, JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW GOOD YOUR MAKOS LOOK, I HAVE A 221-B ON THIS SITE (DAVID MUNOZ) BUT I CANT SEEM TO POST THE PIC WHEN I REPLY TO A TOPIC, WELL HOPE TO SEE SOME NICE PICS POSTED HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

David, I took care of posting them for you... Ed

I'd post some pictures but all you would see is a blue tarp with snow on top at the moment.

Comment

We need to see a Full complement of pix's from Capt. Andy.[] They also need to be posted on the Stock Boat page. IMHO It's one of Mako's best designed center console's.

Comment

Yes I too think Capt Andys boat is one fine looking machine []

strick
        Oakley, California

Comment

Full pics coming up this week...Waiting on new camera to replace the other new camera that took a swim in the same general area as the other two!!

I dont know how my wife got on the fourm!!!!![:u][:u][:u]

1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

I like the Ass shot in the water []

Strick
            Oakley, California

Comment

I sure would like to get her back inthe water.[][xx(][][xx(]

Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Dang Andy, Who is she?[] Is she comming to the get to gether?[]

Comment

Her sisters coming as well!!

1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

My son Tim (13) who follows this forum with me wanted to post pics of his first 2 boats. first one was a 75 dollar hull be bought with lawnmowing money. we restored it and it brought great money on e-bay

here it is.

This is his next whaler which was bought with part of the profits from his first boat. He now has a great package to fish and play with. Here in mi. he can drive these boats since passing boating class.

Hope it was OK being as they are not Mako's. He will be looking for a 17 standard in the next couple of years/ dave./
                    [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Wow Dave that is really great! My advisor has a little 13 Whaler that I might be taking off his hands soon as it has sat for 5 years without being used. Here are some pics of my families Makos. The 17 is a 1973 angler and the 25 was built in 1977. I grew up on the 25 as we have had it since 1981. The 17 was purchased in 1996 and my father and little brother gelcoated the bottom blue.

Cliff
                      Columbus, Georgia[br]1973 Mako 17 angler \"Reel\'s Angler\"

Comment

Here's my 'ol gal.... []

Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

A litte Mississippi happiness. Two '77 25'ers at Petit Bois Island.

Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Heres a picture of two 10s and a 17[]

Comment

1988 236

Paul[br]Plantation, Fl [br]1988 Mako 236 Inboard

Comment

Working...
                              X