Trim Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trim Tabs

Hey guys, I have been checking out your forum for some time, but this is my first post- I have a 1997 232 and love it, but it is missing the port trim tab (It was like this when I got it-I promise). These are the original, recessed tabs...Are they a standard size or special and does anyone know where I can buy one?

Thanks for the input guys-
    \'76 Dyer 29- PALMETTO[br]\'?? 17 Angler [br]Darien, CT

Welcome Aboard GrantTankoos. Please post your hometown/state in your siginature.

What brand? Bennett or Linco[sp?]

[]

Comment

Warthog5- The boat is in CT, while I am in SC- I will have someone look to see what brand they are. Thanks-

Comment

I think that they were usually bennetts. You may want to contact Tabman on THT or FL sportsman Boating forum. He could probably answer that in a heartbeat.
        1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

If you have the HIN handy, Tabman can check the Bennett records to see if they made the tabs that came on that particular hull.

Bennett has done a lot of custom OEM work for the manufacturers over the years, and some of those trim planes aren't generally available because some of them were custom made for a particular production run.

However, if Bennett made them, Tom will certainly be able to hook you up. []
          Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

Thanks for the contacts- I will try that. Thanks again.

Comment

Let us know the outcome. We are the curious sort.
              1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Working...
              X