Grady forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grady forum

just purchased a 1994 223 grady tournament w Yamaha 200 hp SWS....Is there a sight for grady information....Sorry to be off topic but I still have my mako 231

Oh Brian!!! Where are you??

Send a message to GW204. He will guide you in the right direction.
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...og-bottom-time

Comment

Unfortunately, we Grady owners are out of luck. Approximately two years ago, there were two Grady forums started up but neither met with any amount of success and lasted only about a year. I tried my best to promote them and bring in new members, but it just wasn't meant to be. I would someday like to take a stab at launching another Grady forum, but I just don't have the time right now.

You're best bet is to ask your questions here and at www.classicseacraft.com. Stay away from The Hull Truth as it will take you too long to weed through the overpriced, overrated and no-wood BS to get to the info. you are looking for.

These guys are the best. []
      Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Jason (ClassicSeaCraft.com) and our group over here have done really well. We both have very productive forums that are very topic specific. Very little crap to wade through. Thats how we like it. Between ClasicSeaCraft.com and ClassicMako.com pretty much all the bases are covered for guys who want to rebuild these old classic boats.

SeaCraft and Grady owners as well as others are all welcome here. We focus on Mako boats, but we like to see anything ripped apart and put back together.[(#)]
        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Hats off to the guys on this forum!!!!!

This is the best forum on the net.

There is none of the bs that goes on on all the other sites. This is more of a mutual admiration society here. Everybody here respects the rules and eachother.

If we brought in Grady guys it would be all down hill!!![:x)][:x)][:x)]

Comment

SSHHHHHH!

Keep a low profile and the nit wits will have a hard time finding us. It's better that way[88]
            2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

Man, you guys are harsh. []
              Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Grady Whites, the hulls that blister and bleed like a bunch of zits on a 14 year old???[:x)] Dare to compare a 1980 hull to a 1980 Mako, especially the I/O ones? []

Comment

gw, I was refering to internit wits. Not Grady's. I like all older boats. You'll never get bashing out of me.

Now "bleeding like........" That's harsh[][]
                  2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

Working...
                  X