Paint supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint supplier

Hi all, great website here. I really enjoyed looking through the project boats. It makes me want to find another boat to restore. []

Anyway, I noticed that alot of the member here are in Florida. I'm looking for a place in the Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale area to buy Dupont Imron paint. Since I'm in the Bahamas, I would like to find a place that will ship the paint to an airline in Ft. Lauderdale. Does such a place exist?

Thanks
    1973 Mako 22[br]Bahamas

Welcome, here is a website that you can order "generic"imron from, duponts generic line of 2part urethane is called Nason Ful-thane. They also have several other manifactures product also. Dont forget the appropriate hardeners and reducers for your temp. By the way, this type of paint can be really harmfull to your lungs, liver, and so forth. read and understand the MSD's. Good luck. dave. I would bet you could have them direct ship the paint right to your door.

www.autocollisionproducts.com
    [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Thanks, I will check it out. I have a supplied air respirator. Gotta keep those lungs healthy.
      1973 Mako 22[br]Bahamas

Comment

You may find that airplanes will not take that stuff. Seek out freight boat or some pleasure boat, if you are in some area that caters to them.

Comment

This airline will bring paint on a freight only flight as long as it's properly packaged. That's why I'm looking for someone who will ship it, that way there won't be a problem with packaging.
          1973 Mako 22[br]Bahamas

Comment

Working...
          X