Seems to be working fine for me...
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

TEST.

Comment

another test

Comment

Bobby, its working great for me.. .It goes through the screen that you are getting stuck on just fine and kicks me right back to the forum.

I'll get on their support forum in the morning and ask some questions. You might try deleting your cache and reseting your cookies or whatever all that stuff is.... I go through and delete all the cookies every month or so and start fresh... Just a thought.

Comment

yummmm[:x)] me like cookies
            1976 25\' Mako CC \"Makoritaville\"[br]1986 48\' Viking \"Tight Spot\" [br]197? 14\' Mitchell \"Tender Spot\"[br]Biloxi, MS[br][br]

Comment

I have not noticed any problems, BTW, Eddie, that is a awsome shot of your old 21b, Does it look like you will have time to get back on her anytime soon? Whenever I get overloaded working on my 21 I look at pictures like that to give me hope. dave/.
              [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Test Again[] Did all of that and it's still doing it. Hmmmmmmm!

Comment

Is this thing working correctly????? I'm logged on as my test dummy who happens to be a moderator (same member level as Bobby) its all working fine for me.

Is it doing this when you post a new topic, a reply to a topic, or either???

I did make a post on the support forum looking for an answer. Hang tight.

Comment

Retest.

Comment

Test again. I don't have a clue. It only does it on this forum. I've cleaned out cash, cookies, etc. After a post and I click submit it takes me to this page. http://www.classicmako.com/forum/post_info.asp

Then I click Home, then forum to get back. It's not a big deal.

Comment

sounds like a pain in the ass. I'm still waiting on a reply from support.

Comment

Everything is working as far as I can tell. Reading you 5 X 5.

Speak louder, just a little snow on the lines here in Pasadena, Tx. can ya beleive it. It was 70 degrees here Monday. You guys living up north, you can have this weather. Give me 90 degrees and a slight SE wind any day.
                          Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

What the hell are you guys talking about? All seems fine to me, am I missing something? I'm sooo confused.
                            1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

I installed an upgrade to the forum software... Nothing that the users will notice, its some admin type bug fixes and security stuff. I don't even understand it myself... So far the forum is working great for everyone except Bobby.

Comment

Working...
                              X