mako customers...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mako customers...............

hi ed and all, wanted to let you know that your site was mentioned to customers at our shop refered a few..and a very positive feedback.. keep up the good work..happy holidays.....jim..arc-tek marine [;^)][;^)]
    www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Jim, Same to you and yours as well as everyone else here. Did you send my pics? I'm itching inside to see what you came up with for my top. I'll see ya next week, maybe Tuesday.I need to be here on Wed for a big truck delivery[8~2] Do you or Ron smoke Cubans?

Rob
    2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

[88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88]hi rob i do.i luv cigars.lol..cant do the pics it was a customer that loved your top that took pics..its sweet ...jim[88]
      www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Comment

Cubans[]?? do you ship???
        1976 25\' Mako CC \"Makoritaville\"[br]1986 48\' Viking \"Tight Spot\" [br]197? 14\' Mitchell \"Tender Spot\"[br]Biloxi, MS[br][br]

Comment

I'll call ya Monday, plan on a Tuesday landing prior to 10:00. AM THAT IS[:x)] We'll smoke out the shop[(#)] A bunch of beers would be fun too but that's a long, long trailering back to the ranch with a beer buzzzzz[]I also would not want to stop production on Joe's top. You do have it done by now don't you?[88]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by carpetdiem

Cubans[]?? do you ship???

Nope. But I know who does[8D] Want the address?[:x)] Nice selection and as fresh as I've had. My email is not in my profile due to spammers but I'd send you the link.

Comment

hehe...no problem on the smoke i will have a grog..joes top is being compleat this upcoming week....jim.......[^][^][^][^][^][^][^]

Comment

Jim. Do you guys Powder coat as an extra service? Saw a top with "rhino liner" coating that looked pretty good. Any ideas on how they got that stuff to stick to Aluminium?
                Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Mist, please do send me the smoke info, thanks

Artie, do you know of any powdercoaters in the area, the only one that I know about is in Gulfport on 28th street, I have not heard anything bad about them but I would like some options. Also my brother just got an aluminum tub for his jeep, he had rinolining put on the bottom and the inside, it seems to be good on flat surfaces but on T top rails I think that it would come loose over time when used for oh $h1t handle. Keep in mind that I am not a pro, I could be totally wrong [?]
                  1976 25\' Mako CC \"Makoritaville\"[br]1986 48\' Viking \"Tight Spot\" [br]197? 14\' Mitchell \"Tender Spot\"[br]Biloxi, MS[br][br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by carpetdiem

Mist, please do send me the smoke info, thanks

Artie, do you know of any powdercoaters in the area, the only one that I know about is in Gulfport on 28th street, I have not heard anything bad about them but I would like some options. Also my brother just got an aluminum tub for his jeep, he had rinolining put on the bottom and the inside, it seems to be good on flat surfaces but on T top rails I think that it would come loose over time when used for oh $h1t handle. Keep in mind that I am not a pro, I could be totally wrong [?]

Those are the same guys I was looking at. There is another company in Moss Point, but I sent them an email and they said they don't do "small" jobs, only industrial type stuff.

You get any prices from the guys on 28th street?
                    Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Todd, I had my windshield done at that place in Gulfport and it turned out allright.
                      1985 Mako 235[br]Houston Tx./ Biloxi Ms.

Comment

Hey guys, I heard good things about that shop in Gulfport. Mist-Rest I also would like the info on the cigars for my buddy. If they can get cubans reasonable that would be awesome.

Chris
                        Ocean Springs, Ms.[br]

Comment

I sent you guys emails on your request.

Comment

hope you all had a nice holiday...we can do powdercoating with over 400 colors, small peices to half towers...happy new year all..jim []

Comment

I just got the boat back from Jim's shop. I need to post some pics of one great top. Jim and Ron are true craftsmen. I worked long enough in machine, sheet, and welding shops to know the differance.

Thanks guys for a job well done.[]

Comment

Working...
                              X