Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry work boat

Hi guys,

Tomorrow im working out of my boat for the first time. I loaned out my zodiacs to a couple of customers thinking that I didnt need them till after the hollidays. Im going to wrap ANGER managment like a ham sandwich to keep awlgrip off my boat in the morning. Call me crazy but I got to make the buck. The good part is that I can take my boat and have lunch without fighting traffic. I have 2 boats that have to be done by friday so I gots ta do what I gots ta do. Ill take pics.

QUOTE: Im going to wrap ANGER managment like a ham sandwich to keep awlgrip off my boat in the morning.

I'm confused.[?]

Comment

Come on Bobby, whats so confusing about that? I dont want flag blue paint all over my boat. I have to drape tarps all over my deck. Im on a 82' Jefferson in the morning and a 106' Lazarra in the after noon. Both boats need bow work. The dog is staying home. I dont want a black and blue shepard.[]

Comment

Ah, So someone else is spraying paint while your out doing your thing.

Have I got it now?[(#)]

Comment

Who told you?? I will find out! Was it my friends? My Mom? I know, it was my dog. You know shes been watchin that baked bean retreiver comercial alot latley.

Comment

[88][88][88][88][88][88][88]

Comment

By the way Wart,

Im not the only guy to put somthing stupid on my dogs head for the shear pleasure of making each other laugh[(#)]

Comment

One day those dogs are gonna bring you guys on Jerry Springer show and talk about how you warped them in their early years by putting Christmas decorations on them for a cheap laugh.[]
                Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Aint that the truth!

thanxed

Comment

Gary I tried e-mailing you, but got returned mail??? Is your address still the same?
                    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

ED'

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X