live well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live well

I am trying to get my live well to pump the overflow water overboard. All the options I could come up with put the thru hull at or just below the water line will this work if the well water is flowing from a higher point than the surrounding ocean? or will the oceans back pressure stop the discharge of my well?

Keep in mind that water seeks level (equilibrium) unless acted on by other pressure. It will probably work just fine as long as the boat is not in motion against the thru-hull drain and the tank is above the waterline.

-Pat.
    18ft MonArk tri-hull: 140HP Mercruiser Alpha One - still in pieces...to be continued[br](I know it\'s not a Mako, but hey, its mine!)[br] Time\'s fun when you\'re having flies![br]president/hostmaster:[br]P.Ring Technologies[br]Cornerstone IT, LLC[br]LOUISIANA WEB HOST, LLC.[br]CompTIA Certified Professional A+/Network+ // Microsoft Registered Partner

Comment

The tank is the standard mako below deck and the water line is right close to there. Any other suggestions for making this work?

Comment

Working...
      X