Whew! One last item to move.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew! One last item to move.

Yep, all I have left to bring over to the new is is one broke assed old Mako 21. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze her into the garage without too much trouble or complaints from the wife.

As you can see by my hours I'm keeping lately... this is the only time of day that I can get anything done anymore. Its been rough around here lately! I did manage to put up a Christmas tree over the week!
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

I might come over tomm to pick up the visors if I dont go fishing.
    Slidell, La

Comment

I'll be home after about 1:00pm... I have a swimming meet in the morning at UNO. Just give me a call... 641-4416

Comment

ed, your supposed to measure the garage to make sure the boat definatly fits before you buy the house...... lol....good luck..[88][88][88][88]...jim
        www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Comment

I went fishing instead. I will call ya this week.
          Slidell, La

Comment

I'm done moving... Check with me in a year or two, maybe I'll be done unpacking.

Comment

That is a sweet set up Ed!

Are there plans for a roof over that boat?

Two take home finals and an oral exam and after Tuesday it will all be over...then the dust will settle and I will get to work on scanning those catalogs in.
              Columbus, Georgia[br]1973 Mako 17 angler \"Reel\'s Angler\"

Comment

I may do that one day... I have to fence the are with a pretty tall fence because the boat isn't supposed to be visable if I keep it there... pansy ass morons who don't want to see a boat in someones driveway... I bought the property, I should be able to do what I want with it. But thats not the way the world works anymore. Your private property is now subject to everyone else telling you what you can and can't do with it.

I'm going to take the T-top and windshield off and squeeze her in the garage until I finish her and then I'll have to find a home for her.

I'm counting the hours until I get the famous letter of complaint about the boat being there for a week or so. Screw 'em!

Good luck on your exams. I feel your pain. Been there done that and even have a T-shirt.[]

Comment

Yeah, I agree with you on that one. Gated communities suck! I am living across the street from one of the oldest ones I think...Coral Gables, Miami FL...it is a gated city. They charge you money to park an SUV or truck in your drive way!! Anyway I am out for a while.

Cliff
                  Columbus, Georgia[br]1973 Mako 17 angler \"Reel\'s Angler\"

Comment

Beautiful home Ring, I personally think a Mako like yours helps dress the place up. If anything a boat like that should add value to the neighborhood[]

Good luck,Mark
                    76 Mako 25 W/Twin 150 suzukis[br]Jennings,La

Comment

That really bites given that your house is on the water. Can you have a lift in front?
                      Goldsboro, NC, USA

Comment

Forgot to mention the house looks great.
                        Goldsboro, NC, USA

Comment

You can have a huge dock with as many lifts or boats tied up as you want... You just can't keep a boat on a trailer in the driveway. Gay isn't it?

Comment

Holy sh*t Ed! That place is 'da bomb!!!!! [)][)][)]

Try putting a BMW sticker on the trailer, maybe that will fool the yuppies!?!?!?! []
                            Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Hmmmmm! Let's see. A tall fence and a alum. frame like the fancy restrants have with a cover over it. Nice Holly Green cover w/ the frilly shit hanging down around the edge to set off the brick on the house. Tell 'em it's a Cabina. and you entertain out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X