X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool pix of a 261

Found this on FS today.

Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Wow! Do they really make water that smooth?
    [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

Comment

Looks like that guy forgot to tape off his water line when he sprayed on the "shit brown" antifouling paint! []

Cool pic nonetheless. []
      Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

That flat water looks like the Chesapeake this past Sunday.

The photo below is a 35 Markley that was fishing the same area we were Sunday afternoon. Notice how flat the water is.

On the run home, I aired the Parker out @4800 rpm and 26 kts. []

We almost never get conditions like that here...
        Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

The pix was taken at the Biloxi SKA tourney.
          Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

I got some of those flat-water pics too.... []

ICW behind Ocean Isle Beach, NC this year

390/390...which is about 9 miles East off of OIB.

Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Last summer I caught some bait over the General Sherman and fished the "fingers", "jungle" and some hard bottom about 10 miles SE of OIB inlet. Caught some nice Kings and bottom bangers for dinner - didn't look like that though.

Solid 4' plus some - yuck.

The family has been spending time at Ocean Isle since the late '60s and still spends a week at OIB every summer. Been draging the boat out there for years. Great place and the folks at OIB fishing center are good guys.
              [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

Comment

Yeah, the guys at OIB Fishing Center were very nice to me also. So, I gave them about $100. []

It wasn't that flat all day. The ride out was a VERY different story. []

We've been going down the first or second week in July for about 5 years now, but this was the first time I took the boat. Definitely taking it again next summer. Maybe we'll run into each other down there.

Those kings are addicting. The blistering runs really get your blood flowing!!!!! []
                Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Cool.. in '05 we're there 7/9 - 7/16. Here's wishing for flat seas and fast kings..

Comment

It should either be that week or the week prior for us. I see what I can do.... []
                    Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Working...
                    X