looky What Strick Got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looky What Strick Got

[][][] everyone should have one of these to take care of their pride and joy. Just ask my wife. HeHe

[]

WOW!!!! [:u]

there's almost room enough in there for my boat too....[8~2]
    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Thats a bad ass boat in that shed!
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

You guys are cornering the market on these sheds. I just wish I had room to build something like that on my place.

Subdivision life sucks. Give me space, just a little room.

Larry Smith

Pasadena, Tx

'97 Mako 191
        Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

Good for repeat business too, those metal cans. Those visitng girls, with no bikinis, when they get wild, rips them apart. Strap them down and make sure you have added corner braces from them. Just a suggestion from past experiences of watching them fly around our areas, even with the bottom bolts in place. Nice boat, by the way.

Comment

Bobby, how much stock did you buy in this shed company that you're promoting them? hehe
            [br]Michael R. Delgado[br]1972 Mako 22[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15745[br]1976 Mako 25[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18013&SearchTerms=mako,25[br]

Comment

That thing sure makes my boat look small [] It's 18x31. The eucalyptus trees in the back will help protect the shed from winds and rain that come from the north. I asked the fella about lateral support in high winds and he said they will move around a little but they are sturdy. There are 18 pieces of 3 foot rebar pounded into the ground thru the frame to anchor it. I'll see what happens and if she needs help then I'll brace off the corners. My surge brakes on the trailer were acting up and I could not back up the trailer to get it into the shed. Boy was I pissed! after all that work. My trailer has a 5 prong adapter with the fifth wire going to the back up lights. I found were the back up light wire had gotton wedged between the hitch and frame of the truck and wore it down to the copper. It shorted out the fuse in the truck. A quick wire and fuse fix and I was back in businss. []

I got a good feeling as I walked away from the shed and looked back at the boat sitting safe and sound in there. It gave me a sense of competion. I still have a few little things to do on the boat before I call it finished. I'm in the middle of making a seat for the CC door and I have a little painting to do still. I'll post more pics of the shed after I up load them to my server. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy New Year soon to come.

strick
              Oakley, California

Comment

Strick... did you do a black rubber rub rail with a stainless insert???? If so, How was it to install?
                Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Strick,

Do you have power and water run out there yet?

Prop Blast
                  Prop Blast[br]Mako 224, F225[br]Tampa, FL

Comment

[88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88][:x)][:x)]

Comment

What make shed is that and where did you get it? I need something like that.
                      Tom[br]Pompano Beach, Florida[br]1976 25\' Mako[br]

Comment

Thanks guys-

The shed is made by California Carports. No power or water to the shed but it's at the house which is 60 yards away.

Ed- yea it's Ss in rubber. It was a Pain. You really need two guys to do it. Bigshrimpin came over and helped me with it. A lot of pounding with a rubber mallet to bend the ss insert. Screw as you go. It's made by Taco. Good quality. It's the flexable kind. I put a thread on Classic Seacraft that has the part number.

Here are a few more pics of the shed and my baby.

strick
                        Oakley, California

Comment

What kinda performance do you get outta her with that 225(i think)? Fine boat ya got there, you did a great job.
                          Sonny[br][br]1962 16\' Boston Whaler Nauset[br]\"If peope concentrated on the important things in life there would be a severe shortage of fishing poles.\"[br]Mobile, Alabama

Comment

That sure looks like one fancy, California style marina your boat is sitting at.

The boat looks INCREDIBLE!!!![)][)]
                            1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

1991 Yamaha 250. I'm not very great at remembering the numbers but it cruises at 4100 RPM 28-30MPH and WOT at 5200RPM 44-46MPH depending on the weather []I talked with Bobby about it and I may need a throttle adjustment or slight prop change. Actually I'm pretty happy with the speed so I may not change anything. Last time out the engine wanted to surge a little so I need to take it back to the shop and have it looked at.

Here are a couple pics of the seat I'm making for the CC door. I'm putting a Bomar hatch on the top of it for storage.

Strick
                              Oakley, California

Comment

Working...
                              X