free t top ...here we go again__??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free t top ...here we go again__??

hi mako people we are doing the prov ri boat shw jan 6-9..we will be picking a canidate for 2005 for a free t top..keep this thread alive..might be on a sweet mako...we overbuild..winner will be picked in april for next season..... good luck all........jim[)]
    www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Hi Jim, I would love to have a t-top for my Mako...Bimini is ready for the the garbage[]...It is very nice that you do this for the guys....Thanks..Tim

Comment

Great that you do this, sure wish we Florida guys could take advantage.

Comment

Wish I could have one too!
        Houston, TX[br]1975 Mako 23

Comment

how do i enter? go to the boatshow? or by posting here? any chance i can get a free outboard too?
          2006 Northcoast 19[br]East Greenwich, RI

Comment

yeah, what Zac said... do we have to be there?
            \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Arctekmarine-

How did Joe's (FIREFLY's) t-top turnout on his 19' Key West? Joe is a good guy...he and I did some fishing this summer. Did you know that he caught a 60lb Bluefin tuna this summer? I was soooooo jealous!

I might be talking to you soon about redesigning my casting station....I've had some second thoughts about size, shape and the ability to remove it when not in use.

Ed

Comment

[]hi ed joes boat is at my shop right now.he is a very nice guy..i can design whatever you would like....call me if you need anything..i will pick who will get rhe top you dont have to do a thing people..[:x)]......jim
                www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Comment

give them the details Jim. is there supposed to be something that they write, that say's why I need a T-top?

Comment

Hey Jim, not that I need a T-Top more than anyone else, but I discovered this sight thank god and have stayed loyal since while searching the internet looking for a T-Top. Anyway, my poor old Mako would sure look nice with one of those fine looking ARC-TEK Marine T-Tops. It would certainly spur those long needed restorations she deserves. Cheers!
                    72\' Mako 22\'[br]NoNeck, VA

Comment

Hey Jim, I'm not going to need a T-top thanks to DestinBound who donated his to me and I'm not going to need a leaning post after I got a bit carried away with my bait tank but I know I can't make rocket launchers so I know I'm definately going to be coming to your for some. At best count I think I'm going to need about 10 - 14 so far. Thanks for being such a great supporter of this sight and I look forward to doing business with you soon.
                      Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Just to clarify, yes sir, I need a T top.

Comment

Jim-

T-top won't work for me.....but I would love an opportunity to win the arch you are doing for me for free!! Chris Massey
                          \'89 Mako 250 Cuddy[br]Stratford, CT

Comment

doh[xx(]......chris you were nt supposed to see this....lol.....[88]......jim [][][][][]

Comment

Jim, You have my boat in the yard now. It was the only Mako there. That ain't good enough?[88] I know, Your waiting to award the free top to you for your new 254 or 261. Right[:x)]
                              2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

Working...
                              X