Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Brett, I own a 2003 313. As i understand it, only a few were made, maybe 5 in total? Can you tell me if my boat was finished in Miami prior to move to NC?
    MRKAB036H203.
    Cool history this was a boat from CT , it was owned by one of the oldest dealers, The Bait Shop in Rowayton, CT. Art the owner passed several years ago and I purchased this boat from his widow. The story is the boat was delivered and he decided to keep it for himself. As a kid, my father purchased several makos from the Bait Shop and so this boat has some sentimental value for me.
    I re-powered it in 2018 with Evinrude 300 G2's and the boat really likes the HP. Runs great and is unique.
    Last edited by Fish Pig; 12-19-2020, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Hi all. Does anyone have an opinion on the 252 that was built in 2000. I know that was shortly after tracker bought them. Any issues there? Things I should look for?

Comment

• Brett, I was wondering if you had a production plant in shelby,nc ? as i drove on 74 east on my way to charlotte I saw a large building with the infamous shark icon out front , and i wanted so bad to stop and inquire and maybe take a tour but time would not allow me to do so. i live in the mountains of WNC and truly believe i should be in the low country of SC!
        plugg28/1993 181 flats w/2002 mercury 135 optimax barkers creek,n.c.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the original hull paint colors were in late 70s? I am interested in repainting the hull on my 20 (currently like an oyster white) and want to match the factory original color if possible.

Comment

• Hey Brett and others,

Looking to confirm HIN MRKF0214G090. From the other comments it appears that "F" model is the 221 which it is badged as and built in 1990 which is what I was told when I purchased. What really threw me for a loop was when I pulled the tank the tank the model number was 210 with a 98 gallon capacity and production date of 2 - 89. Its a center console no bracket. When I put the tape to it it did seem to be 22' 8".

Thanks and happy boating/fishing!

Comment

Working...
            X