If anyone is looking for me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone is looking for me...

After tomorrow (Friday), I'll probably be offline until I get to work on Monday. I'll be moving all weekend and once I take the computers out of here, I'm gone until I get cable hooked up at the new house.

Peace brothers[8D]
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

We promise to behave.[88][:x)][(#)][]

Good luck with the move[]
    2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

Good Luck, Buddy. I could sure use some help here. Dad came and helped today. I've been in a Cherry Picker triming trees all day. It kicked my ass and I'm not done yet. $150 a day rent on this thing. The big push is that Feema is supposed to stop picking tree dubree up on the 1st of Dec.

It got so bad today, I couldn't even pull the chainsaw rope to start it.

I'm a hurting Puppy.

Comment

Congrats and good luck Ed. Bobby I got some horse pills I could send you... guaranteed to relieve the pain. Might be a little hard on your kidneys and liver though []

strick
        Oakley, California

Comment

I've got Loratab.[] Will the horse pills make me sleep better?[]

Comment

Good luck, Eddie. Hopefully this will be the beginning of life slowing down for you!
            1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

No way life will ever slow down again for Ringleader. Having a kid is like strapping on booster rockets and hanging on for the ride.
              [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

Comment

I left the computer at the old townhouse for a few days... since we don't have cable or phone at the new casa. Today has been a long friggin day. I did however spend the smartest $500 I've ever spent. I had a moving company come out and move about 75% of our shit this morning... best $500 I've spent in a while. They moved the bedroom sets, matresses, couches, bigscreen TV, lazy boy, dining table, refridge, coffee table.... outboard motor (the important shit[]) and a shitload of boxed up stuff. All thats left is small boxes, the garage (tools[]), attic, and this computer.

Out for now! Tonight will be the first night in the new place! Sould be very rewarding.[:u]

Comment

HeHe Did you wake up this morning and wonder where you are at? HeHe

Comment

Its was pretty wierd. The master bedroom is very large and with 12' ceilings... it felt very different. I have a killer view of the lagoon behind my house, there were a few mallards and a big brown pelican all hanging out by the bulkhead. Really a nice place. I'll post more details in a little bit.

Comment

Question Eddie. Have you been running back and forth every night to help Mrs Mako with the baby? or are you back to the old routine?

Comment

10-4... Regular routine. Just too much traveling the other way. That's over $100 in gas a week to make those trips.

With the help of some of my bros, I moved a good bit of shit over yesterday. My fishing gear, most of the garage... all of my tools, fiberglass, resin, core material & etc... all came over. All thats left is a few small areas like bathroom cabinets, a closet, and the attic.

We made 16 truckloads yestrday! We had 3 Z71 pick-ups and we made a bunch of hauls. Unlaoding seems to be the easy part.

The air compressor, tablesaw, and router table don't take up any space in this new garage []. I lugged all of my tools upstairs and put them in the upstairs shop for now until I can get the last few workers out of the house.

Hopefully I'll be squeezing the Mako in thre in a few days.

I have lots of work to do at the new house, but the cool thing is that I don't have to pack up the truck, drive over there, unpack, work, realize I forgot something, go back home to get it, work some more, repack the truck, drive home, unpack again... Now I can roll out of bed, work, eat, nap, work some more, cast off the baulhead for a redfish or trout, drink a beer... etc... It'll be much nicer this way now that I live there.

It really is a beautiful home. Kristie did a wonderful job designing it. Now I just have to make the notes[B)][B)][B)][B)]. Wish me luck!

I'll try to get some pixs up tonight.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RingLeader

Now I can roll out of bed, work, eat, nap, work some more, cast off the baulhead for a redfish or trout, drink a beer... etc... It'll be much nicer this way now that I live there.

It really is a beautiful home. Kristie did a wonderful job designing it. Now I just have to make the notes[B)][B)][B)][B)]. Wish me luck!

I'll try to get some pixs up tonight.

Sounds like quite a place Ed! Congrats to you all! []

However, I think you need to revise your routine a bit.... Something like this: roll out of bed, drink a beer, work, drink a beer, eat, drink a beer, nap, drink a beer, work some more, drink more beer, cast off the baulhead for a redfish or trout, drink a beer..... []

Glad to hear everything is working out for you! You deserve it my man! []
                          Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Working...
                          X