• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We's be working Boss

[][][][]

[][][][][]
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

hey send thems a over my way. I gots sumpin they can cement. I have to submit my plans to the association and wait forever to get have it finally rejected but hey, it's keeps the property value up is what they say. I wish I could pave the side of my house to store my boat but wishful thinking, I'll have a letter from the CCM within the week.

btw, your neighbors doing a great job supervising.
      Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

HeHe They laid an extension on the pad in front of his shop, while they were here. My neighbor's not smart enough to do it right the first time.

He furstrates me to death. He'll work hard all day and not acomplish a thing. He never listen's to my recommendations of how to work smarter.

Comment

People like your neighbor drive me insane as well... My dad is like that most of the time... This is the way its done because I've been doing it that way for 50 years... Yes, but there may be a more efficient way to skin a cat.

My mom always calls the concrete pouring guys the "best mens". When they were building their house the concrete sub had told her that he'd have his best mens on the jobsite early in the morning... aparantly the term stuck.
          Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

HeHe We have a saying like that in our family. Dad had subbed the block work on on of the Duplex's. I was in Pa. when this happened. Anyway something went afoul. The man said I's builds it to de line, Boss.

To de line stuck. HeHe[]

Comment

Bobby-

You may want to change the headline of this post...it might be seen as being politically uncorrect. Just don't want anyone to get offended.

Ed

Comment

Finished concrete. Politically correctness has never been a strong point of mine. It's more of the Demacrates trying to cram crap down my throat.

Comment

Hey Bobby-

I hope I did not upset you. I am sure you did not have bad intentions but the headline might be offensive to others.

Although I live in Massachusetts I think you would be surprised to find out who I voted for this morning! As the old saying goes, never talk about religion or politics...

Ed

Comment

I think the title is that new language called ebonics.[][]

Mark
                    76 Mako 25 W/Twin 150 suzukis[br]Jennings,La

Comment

I think that line came from the movie, "Cool Hand Luke" Sounds okay to me, and I am so PC. So I say stay with it.

Actually, many of the same PC group, sleeps with the movie stars. So again, its fine. See, you get two votes of support, much coming from the wealthy of this country. []

Comment

So "what we've got here is a failure to communicate" huh.

Wart, that shed sure looks good. I think that set up is enough for me to vow never to live in a gated community or one with an active homeowners association

Cliff
                        Columbus, Georgia[br]1973 Mako 17 angler \"Reel\'s Angler\"

Comment

Working...
                        X