mako 253

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mako 253

I am seriously considering purchaceing one of these vessels . However I am very concerned with Mako/Tracker marine recent problems with other models. I guess my question is should I run away from a late 90's Mako and look maybe start looking at a Grady or even a Whaler. [?]
    [br]Burlington , MA[br]Previous Boats[br]25\' Mako CC 225 Yamaha (sold)[br]30\' Grady Marlin T/250 Yamaha\'s (sunk) [br]Current boats [br]10\' Zodiac 8hp Yamaha[br]15\' Whaler 75hp Merc[br]24\' Wahoo! EFS 250hp Merc[br]

from what I understood, the problems that Mako was having didn't affect this model. As long as everything passes and checks out ok by the surveyor I don't think you have anything to be worried about. Except for maybe RingLeader sneaking into your back yard every now and than and leaving drewel marks on your deck.

nevermind, I don't think he'll come all the way up to Mass to spit in your boat.
    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
    X