Mako 228

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 228

I recently purchased a 1981 Mako 228 Cuddy with a 1994 Yamaha 200 OB. I would like to know if anyone has any good links to accessories for this boat. I am currently looking for the following:

Swim platform or good deep ladder

Hard Top

Kicker transom mount

Any help is appreciated,

Scott
    [br]1981 228 [br]Portland, Maine

Welcome Hooked Again!

If anyone knows where to find stuff for your new boat - these guys do.

For the record, Scott and I work together, up here in Maine.

He's a good guy and an avid fisherman - even though he's a 'bait chucker". Right down to soaking worms for trout fishing...

My hope is that he will learn to fish actively, poppers, plugs and flies, instead of "waiting" for his bait to get found... [:u][:x)][;^)]

He too will evolve.
    Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

Scott, welcome to the club. make yourself at home and feel free to ask all you want. someone here is bound to know the answer. to get you started. my favorite place to look for things has been Surplus Unlimited (http://www.surplusunlimited.com/). If your looking for original Mako stuff it would be Marine Liquidators(http://www.classicmako.com/marinecon...onnection1.htm).

Oh and you better enter where your located before Bobby sicks his Mako on you []
      Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

[][][] Welcome Aboard. HungOne is talking about putting your hometown,state in your siginature. It help's us help you.[][][]

Comment

Good Info, Thanks
          [br]1981 228 [br]Portland, Maine

Comment

Working...
          X