Kinda rare for these parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda rare for these parts

Guy from poland and mutton snapper,dont see too many around venice!Thats a polish guy who speaks no english and a mutton snapper and i dont think that combo ever!

[(#)]
    1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

I'm betting the Mutton Snapper doesn't speak much English either.[]
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

It don't matter what language that mutton speaks, they cook up just as good as the next one. The words spoken after taking a bite into a mutton fillet is universal as well..... mmmmmmmmmmmm
      Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Eddie,

Please have this thread translated in to Polish.

Thank you[][]
        1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

I looked... Polish isn't an option and the computer doesn't recognize Russian....
          Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Dammit!!!!
            1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Mr. Wilson,

The translation I come up with for MMMMMMMM

is MMMMMMM.

Hope this helps with your Polish. I will get back to you with the Russian translation. hehehe

Larry Smith

Pasadena, Tx

'97 Mako 191
              Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

Any Accent?

Like a Southern Poland "drawl" or a Northern Yankee "twang",

Don't mean Mutton [88]
                June 2009 Bimini Fishing Extravaganza---------------------------------------------------------------[br][br]Photo by Martha Costa.................................. Photo By George Poveromo...........................[br][br]2005 Mainship 400 Swift Trawler, Twin 240 Yanmar\'s w/thruster [br]sales distributor of: 2010 11\' Bluewater Baby w/2011 25hp Tohatsu 4str.[br]dinghiesndavits.com [br]ex: 1975 20a Mako[br]ex: 1992 221 Mako[br]ex: 2000 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]ex: 2002 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]Sarasota / Bradenton Fl./Falmouth, Ma. Cape Cod / Andros Bahamas[br]Founding President www.ManasotaMako.com

Comment

I guess the accent part would depend on how it's cooked.

baked = midwestern = a suttle laid back and more connected mmmmmmmmmmmm

fried = souther = a lourder with a distinct pause kinda MMMMMMM...MMM

poached = northern = a quicker bird chirping kinda MMMM
                  Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                  X