Hi guys i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys i need help

Hi guys, i came from Italy i have a mako 211 with 150 hp yamaha year 1990, and i purchase the 20th september 2004 a 1991 mako 231 whit 2 mariner 175 hp each (year 2001) REALLY HUGE!!!!!! (they drink 18.50 gallons of gasoline each for hour sob![:u][:u][:u]) .

The max speed that I take is 52 knots see with my Garmin GPSmap 60CS

This boat is confiscate by the italian coast guard in summer 2000 to a smuggler of cigarettes, so it very fast for run away.[]

It’s need a deep make-up the color it’s grey and bordeaux [] so I want to make the hull bleu and white really nice[]; I see the photos in yous site!

But I need some pieces like: control light panel, and other pieces. Do you know a internet shop that have original mako marine spareparts?

Thanks a lot

your site is fantastic[][][]

sorry for my english

Makofromitaly
    Makofromitaly, Rome, Italy [br]1991 Mako 231 CC[br]2 x 175 Mariner Offshore

Cool
    Slidell, La

Comment

Is the hull painted now, or is is gelcoat? My guess would be paint. The easiest thing to do would be to paint over the existing colors.

Give a better description, is the bottom painted with anti-fouling paint?

As for the other question, original Mako hardware is difficult to find. Mako sold most of thier stock to a place called Marine Connection Liquidators. You may want to contact them and ask if they have the specific parts you are looking for.

http://www.fort-lauderdale-marine-di...dir/t/1004.php

Sorry, I had to type in English, my Italian is rusty. Good luck!
      1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

tanks Wilson[]

the hull is now painted in gray and the anti-fouling is bordeaux, really orrible!!!

could you tell me the easy way to publish the photos here?

Comment

To post some pictures take a look the the link below. This should get you started.

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...?TOPIC_ID=1626

Looking forward to some pics...

Comment

In the "discussion" section there is a post at the top about how to yuse photo bucket.
            1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Welcome makofromitaly,got a light???[88]
              1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

350HP - Wow I think Gary is going to like you
                [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

Comment

Yes indead, now your talkin! Blue and white with big motors. I love it !

Comment

I would hate to pay the fuel cost for that baby. Fuel prices in Europe are outragous!

Comment

[][][][] About 1.5 USD for 0,26 gallons but it’s too satisfying to be the fastest boat in all the docks[][][][]

the color of engines are silver whit a blue and withe hull[88]

you can see my baby next week on the our site before the works![8D]

Comment

Working...
                      X