For those who may be wondering???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who may be wondering???

I will be going off the air for a few days any day now. Don't worry, its just me going away, not the webpage or forum[].

The wife/baby have finished their initial decent and are in a landing pattern. Its just a matter of time now. It could be 2 weeks or it could be 2 days... The baby is doing fine right now and is looking like she will be around 7.5 lbs. Mom is very anxious.

I will deffinitely get word out to you guys in some way shape or form. Y'all pray for us... I'm gonna need it. I have a tough time taking care of myself sometimes.[;^)][:u][:u][:u][:u]
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Ya'll will be In my prayers. The first Is the Hardest yet the coolest too. I have 6 of them Wish I had more the wife said I could Just not with her thow

I wish Ya'll the best

Slim
    Slim[br]Lafayette [br]1973 19-6 Aquasport[br]An a few Makos[br]

Comment

Ya'll will be In my prayers. The first Is the Hardest yet the coolest too. I have 6 of them Wish I had more the wife said I could Just not with her thow

I wish Ya'll the best

Slim
      Slim[br]Lafayette [br]1973 19-6 Aquasport[br]An a few Makos[br]

Comment

quote:

The baby is doing fine right now and is looking like she will be around 7.5 lbs.

Funny that is the same thing they told my wif right before she had one that was 9 pounds 14 ounces.

Next child the doctor did the same thing and it was 9,10.

Good luck, I have another on the way myself due in march.

Comment

quote:

The baby is doing fine right now and is looking like she will be around 7.5 lbs.

Funny that is the same thing they told my wif right before she had one that was 9 pounds 14 ounces.

Next child the doctor did the same thing and it was 9,10.

Good luck, I have another on the way myself due in march.

Comment

Best wishes for the Mrs, and the new addition. Hang in there Ring days will get better for you too!!!!!

Larry Smith

Pasadena, Tx

'97 Mako 191
            Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

Best wishes for the Mrs, and the new addition. Hang in there Ring days will get better for you too!!!!!

Larry Smith

Pasadena, Tx

'97 Mako 191
              Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

Ringleader

I've only been a small contributor to your forum but I got to tell you it has been a great help for me in the last few months with my rebuild. Seeing your post brings back something I went thru when we were pregnant with our first that I'd like to pass along.

The best advise I can give you right now is DON'T USE ANY POWER TOOLS!

Why? Your mind is elsewhere. Believe me! Example: My wife was three weeks overdue with our first child. THREE WEEKS! So I decided to go out in the shop and cut up some wood for a project to pass the time. Anyway I wound up cutting the living shit out of my thumb on the dado blade. The wife, big as a whale, rushed me to the emergency room and when we walked in all the staff swarmed over HER. They thought she was going to deliver. I was layin on the floor with a blood soaked towel around my hand, white as a goast and they couldn't have cared less. Well 18 stitches later and another 2 days she delived a healty girl in the same hospital.

So the moral is - watch what your doing. Don't get hurt. Let things take their coarse and everything will be fine.

Best of luck to you in the days ahead. It's a great time. Probably one of the best times.
                Spring Hill, Fla.

Comment

Ringleader

I've only been a small contributor to your forum but I got to tell you it has been a great help for me in the last few months with my rebuild. Seeing your post brings back something I went thru when we were pregnant with our first that I'd like to pass along.

The best advise I can give you right now is DON'T USE ANY POWER TOOLS!

Why? Your mind is elsewhere. Believe me! Example: My wife was three weeks overdue with our first child. THREE WEEKS! So I decided to go out in the shop and cut up some wood for a project to pass the time. Anyway I wound up cutting the living shit out of my thumb on the dado blade. The wife, big as a whale, rushed me to the emergency room and when we walked in all the staff swarmed over HER. They thought she was going to deliver. I was layin on the floor with a blood soaked towel around my hand, white as a goast and they couldn't have cared less. Well 18 stitches later and another 2 days she delived a healty girl in the same hospital.

So the moral is - watch what your doing. Don't get hurt. Let things take their coarse and everything will be fine.

Best of luck to you in the days ahead. It's a great time. Probably one of the best times.
                  Spring Hill, Fla.

Comment

Yep, you guys are about to enter the wonderful world of parenthood . [:x)]

Comment

Dude, good luck!! Hope all is well and I hope everything goes well for you and especially Mom! Lookin' forward to hearing good news.
                      1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Our thoughts and Prayers are with you Ringleader. It really is the most amazing miracle you will experience in life. Best wishes for a safe and healthy delivery[][]

Comment

Good luck to you, I wouldn’t trade mine for anything.

By the way, be careful of the really cool electronics in the delivery room. The one I had the most fun with was the one that measured the strength of the upcoming contraction. Measured electrical energy in the muscles I suppose.

Anyway, I’d say things like - wow that's a big one. My wife got pissed and said I know you ... (some words a high quality forum like this doesn't need to hear). So, even as dumb as I am, I learned to keep my mouth shut and do things she told me to do.

Nothing better than holding your new baby.
                          [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

Comment

not having any kids after 20 happy years.. of marriage

Im slightly envious..good luck and happiness to you and yours..I hope we can have this conversation about 20 years from now[}]!!(I remember my "formative years" between 15-18 OUCH!!!!At least your kids will have great teeth!!
                            1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

Eddie, it truely is an amazing thing having a baby. I've had two now and can honestly say that I have learned and matured more in the last 8 years than all my other years combined. It's a different type of labor of love getting up every 3 hours to feed and change diapers but that's all part of the fun and it keeps getting better from there. Just wait until your baby looks at you and smiles or calls you dadda for the first time or lets out a baby giggle. You'll know what I'm talking about.

Just remember, the Mrs. is enduring the brunt of the pain and hard work to do this so you had better make sure she has everything she needs. Pillows, water, ice cubes, Wendy's baked patato at 1:00am.
                              Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                              X