Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ringleader.....

Ed,

Just cruised through the stock/custom page....noticed our boat still wasnt up there yet, though fellow NEMOC member Vic's is. No Biggie, just curious if you lost the pics or whatnot that I sent you.

Curious to see what she'll look like online...thats all!

-Geoff
    1990 261 T/2001 200 HPDIs[br]Basking Ridge/Mantoloking NJ[br]

I'm working on putting up 1 or 2 boats every weekend. I know I have the pixs somewhere on the computer... I just have to find them. I'll work on yours as soon as I can. I gotta get as much done as possible before the baby comes!!!! Could be any day now.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Thanks Ed, no rush really, I was just hoping you didnt lose them because my laptop, where all my pics are, kind of screwed the pooch so to speak, dont know if its worth putting any money into getting fixed. Well, going to have to at some point b/c I want alot of other picture out of it, just dont have time to be chasing that down at the moment.

And besides, my boat is purdier then Vic's!! LOL...

Comment

makorider, if you can get inside that laptop and get the hard-drive out your worries will be over. Just go and buy an external USB HDD enclosure for a 2.5" hard drive and stick your notebook drive in there. You'll be able to access your pictures and use the drive as an external portable drive once your done.

that is if your HDD out of your notebook isn't bad. If it is bad, than your looking at a lot of money to have a professional go in and extract your date. Even than, there is no guarantee that they will get everything on there.
        Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

My brother has some sources to send HD's to for data retrieval.

Comment

Geoff, you're in business. Check it out...

http://www.classicmako.com/projects/vonderlinden/

It is indeed a beautiful boat. [)][)][)][)] I sure would like one of my own some day. I think we need more pixs. Get us some more pixs some time soon[][][]

Comment

Geoff, you're in business. Check it out...

http://www.classicmako.com/projects/vonderlinden/

It is indeed a beautiful boat. [)][)][)][)] I sure would like one of my own some day. I think we need more pixs. Get us some more pixs some time soon[][][]

Comment

SWEET!

I wasnt pushing, but I wont complain!!!

I think my laptop is more of a virus/spyware related issue. It started running REAL slow...painfully slow. I got McAffee virus and spyware, and sure enough stuff popped up that shouldnt be there. Problem was, I'd remove it, or at least try to, and it would be right back the next day. Then it got to the point that it would never booot up, just kept restarting. Whether I removed something I should have or whats going on I dont know....just dont have time to chase that dog down now...new job, lots o'hours...

Anyhow, thanks much Ed. Good luck to you and your wife. I bet its been the quickest nine monthos of your life....it only gets better and time only goes faster though, my daughter, unbelievably, is a year and a half now...seems like yesterday she was born. Its all good and a lot of fun, just have to get through god's little sleep deprivation experiment!!

Best of luck bud!

Comment

I had already uploaded the pixs to the master web file on my old computer... I just had to take them from there and put them inthe new web file on my new computer. From there it took about 20 minutes to put them on the templates that I have pre-made and up load it all to the server. Glad I got it done now.

Comment

Working...
                  X