Why I like this Forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I like this Forum.

Go over to THT and read this mindless dribble.

http://www.thehulltruth.net/forums/t...=37683&start=1

All someone wanted to do was pay George Poveromo a compliment because his show had helped his enjoyment for the sport of fishing. Some yo-yo with something to prove has to come in there and bad mouth GP. The guy doesn't even know GP or anything about him. Just a plain jerk.

George, if you read this thread, I think do did the right thing in making a brief statement and not lowering yourself to the guys immature level.

Fishing is a sport and so is boating. You put into it what you want and shouldn't be measured by anything other than your own wishes and expectations. Just being out on the boat is a treat to me. Fish or no fish. I tape GP's show on Saturday morning so that I can watch it while taking a break from grinding on the old Mako[]

I haven't had to edit or moderate on single post here in 10 months of operation. But don't think for a second that a scumbag like that would be allowed to stay here and ruin my forum. Ridiculous.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

That's why I have to be real bored before I go over to THT anymore. That guy was a complete ass. Of course I was sucked into reading the whole thing. What a waste of time.
    1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Yeah, I felt the same way too. Almost like onthe Adam Sandler movie, Billy Madison, ...We are all now dumber for having listened to you"

Comment

"May God have mercy on your soul."
        1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Your site has only been here for 10 months. It seems like its a good bit older then that. It is a remarkably civil board.
          Slidell, La

Comment

Yep Christmas day 2004 ClassicMako.com will be 1yr old.[]

Comment

Are you serious? I feel like Ive been talking to you guys for years. Its only been 10 months? I dont know who this guy is your talking about but I think that each and everyone here has valuable input and has a mutual respect for each other and I will be here for the long haul.

Comment

I'm ashamed to admit that I was drawn into that post.
                SCMako17[br]1990 Mako 230 WA[br]Yamaha 200 2-stroke[br]Greenville, SC

Comment

GP shows are pretty good. The guy at THT has something going on.......could be SPS.

Glad we can all be brothers and get along. Anyone got a used T Top they wanna give away ?

Comment

I like GP's shows. I enjoy the heck out of them because they are a little bit of fishing, a little bit of tackle advice, a little bit of local flavor, and a little bit of action shots of the boat running. Yes, I enjoy watching the underwater shots of the boat. Its a good program.

Funny how that idiot thinks that you have to get bloody and stay out overnight for it to be considered fishing. A few nights ago I went down to my dock and caught about 10 specks in slacks and a tie. I was just really careful... It all needed to go to the dry cleaner anyway. AND THEY WERE POPPING THE WATER! I couldn't resist!

We have a great group of guys here. If a troll comes in... He won't last long.[]

Comment

And that's exactly why I don't visit THT at all anymore. I see big man Wiley stepped up and closed the thread. OOOHHH, isn't he the king of all moderators...putz. I'm surprised he didn't ask for money before locking it.

THT is pathetic.
                      Brian[br]St. Leonard, MD

Comment

Funny thing is I know the boat that he mentions in his thread. I hope he was kidding. I am now laughing my asss off at him.[88][88][88][88][88][88][88][88]

Comment

careful,some of the last posts on this thing are starting to sound like the other did when it started!!!(whats that glass house saying???)[][!]Just joking guys,its been along day.,
                          1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

Working...
                          X