Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how are you all doing in the south?

[]hope all is well.....jim
    www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

The wife and I and all the extras (cats and baby shes till thankfully carrying) made it back to our house this morning. No traffic to speak of. We left early to beat the rush.

No damage at our place that I can see yet. The water came up about 4 feet and is still about 1' over my dock. We are going to the new house to see how it made out.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

So far so good. That's great news!! Sell it now, bifore the big one hits!
      1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

[]good luck ed and all......jim...... these storms s..k jim....
        www.arctekmarine.com 203 982 6322 bethany,ct custom t tops /leaning posts/ arches/hardtops/towers etc

Comment

I just talked to Bobby. His house and shop are great... just lost a few shingles. He said there are tons of trees down around him. His mom and dad had a tree fall on the house, but they are okay. Bobby has no power or water... and his beer is getting warm quickly[xx(].

He said that down on the bay, his wife's parent's house is gutted. Big time damage there from wave action. There is tons of debris everywhere you go.

Thats about all I know. I'll post again when I hear more.

Comment

At least everyone is OK!
            1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Yeah, he was telling me that he had to go next door and teach his goofy neighbors how to run a chainsaw.

He had also mentioned that he saw a dry stack boat storage that was about 1 year old, completely pancaked with a bunch of boats in it. Its gonna be a gloomy picture just like the other storms.

Comment

No doubt about that!
                1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Good news. Thank goodness everyone is Ok and I hope that your new house made it thru without too much damage. Thanks for the update Ed.

Strick
                  Oakley, California

Comment

If Bobby needs to teach his neighbors how to start and run a chain saw, I hope he has his first aid skills honed.[;^)]

Glad all is OK with you.
                    2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

got a peak at pencecola fla[]unbeleivable.....i hope everyone is aok.......jim..............[]

Comment

Working...
                      X