90 degree thru hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 degree thru hull

Can someone help me find a 90 degree chrome plated thru hull with an 1-1/8" barbed end? I would like to add a second bilge pump and need an outflow to match the original one that Mako installed. I can only find a bronze one like this 1-1/4 version http://www.shipstore.com/ss/html/CNN/CNN65BF856.html

Why a 90 degree? That would be the last thing you want -- angle cut the flow -- with a bilge pump you don't want anything to hinder the outflow!

Suggest you get a regular straight outflow fitting.

Tom
    Prop Blast[br]Mako 224, F225[br]Tampa, FL

Comment

A straight out flow is the better technical choice but with my euro tramsom the straight outflow is too close to the water line where I have access to work. Plus I already have 4 holes through the transom and I don't want a fifth so it has to go on the side.

Comment

With a stright you still want a loop above it to stop any water from the outside just going down the hose into the bildge.

Comment

Warthog--You must have a website reference for me somewhere.

Comment

HeHe I've been looking.

Comment

Found it. Groco makes them. Now all you have to do is locate a supplyer.

Looks like you need the HTHCL-1125-S It handles the 1 1/8 ID hose.

http://www.groco.net/images/fittings...-ThruHull.html

Comment

Thanks--you never cease to amaze me!

Comment

I can't find who has one. I'd contact Groco and ask them who has one.

Comment

did you look at this?

http://www.groco.net/cat_distrib_westcoast-south.html
                    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

I went thru a few of them. Not all.

Comment

Found this one just to keep the link updated - SS 90 deg through hull in different sizes:

http://www.orcasmarine.com/products/...ls/gallery.htm

Haven't heard back from them about a distributor yet.
                        Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Yes they are a manufacture and will not sell to the public. You can buy their stuff thru Lewis Marine. [email protected] 1- 877- 777- 7141

We bought some stainless thru hull's for my buddies Proline from them about this time last year. I had forgotten about them for Wilson.

Comment

Wart. I fired off an email to [email protected] and the Lewis Marine email distributor says he don't live there anymore. Got any other emails I can try. I'd hate to call from Africa... Can't afford that bill []
                            Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Their # is (800) 327-3792 or (954) 523-4371

email is [email protected]
                              Past:[br]1988 Mako 230[br]1987 Mako 20C (best of them all)[br][br]1974 Mako 15[br]Miami, FL[br]

Comment

Working...
                              X