Any 171's in Atlanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 171's in Atlanta?

Hi ya'll, I've been looking at various boats for a few months now and recently noticed the 171 Mako is about the right size for what I want. Thanks to too many nights reading this website I think I have a fair idea what to look for in one. Very nice resource. Problem is, any current boats for sale are several hours away and I've never seen one in person before. So...

Anyone in the Atlanta, GA area have one that wouldn't mind a visitor so I could see the model in person to get a feel for size and layout? Would be very helpful,

Thanks,

Rob

Ill sell you my 17 angler and deliver it for free just so I can hang out in Atlanta with my buddys for a weekend.

Comment

Gary's is a sharp 17.[]

http://www.classicmako.com/projects/shallbetter/

Comment

Hmm, sounds like that might be kind of an expensive way to see one for the first time.

Although thanks warthog for the link to Gary's project; I hadn't seen that one before (hadn't scrolled down on the project page, thought the first block of boats was all there was). That gives me a little better idea of what they look like.

And while I've been playing computer and feeling poorly this weekend the one I was considering went to live with someone else. Oh well (that's not actually what I first said), we'll see what happens next. This all started with wanting a 13' Boston Whaler, but one thing leads to another...

Thanks,

Rob

Comment

Working...
        X