Clock For the Console?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clock For the Console?

Has anyone found a decent clock that can be mounted to the dash?

I don't like to wear a watch.

I know, I know, you're not supposed to care what time it is when your fishing.
    1982 224 w/200 \'Rude[br]Andover, CT

I use my GPS clock. It is in the display that I use the most.
    2003 Boston Whaler 255 Conquest w/ twin 200 HPDI\'s. MA & ME

Comment

I bought a small digital, battary power clock from Radio Shack. It has two settings. One tells the time and the other tells the outside air temp.
      Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

I just finished watching Horatio Hornblower on DVD. Have decided to buy a sextant and install a bell on my Mako! []

Be good...

Prop Blast
        Prop Blast[br]Mako 224, F225[br]Tampa, FL

Comment

HungOne,

I think I like the idea of knowing the air temp. That's probably what I'll do.

I don't understand why someone doesn't sell a clock that fits into a gauge hole.

Comment

I think VDO instruments does.

http://www2.vdo.com/vdo/end_consumer...nd_ID=943.aspx
            \'81 21\' CC Mako[br]Beaufort, NC

Comment

Thanks Walt,

I looked at all of the other gauge manufacturers and forgot to look at VDO.

I figured somebody had to make them.

Comment

A while back I solved that problem by using a cheep timex that I took the wrist band off of and put it under the plexaglass that covers my gages on my '73 22. The first one lasted (and kept good time) for 3 new england summers and winters. When it finally stopped I bought a new one and did the same thing over again.
                1973 22 CC Milford, CT USA[br]

Comment

I've seen a clock/tide clock advertised in the back of SWS or Sportfishing mags...fits a standard small guage hole. Having the tide would be nice.
                  1990 261 T/2001 200 HPDIs[br]Basking Ridge/Mantoloking NJ[br]

Comment

I did finally find some dash mounted clocks. Unfortunately they are all around $100.00. I am now leaning towards something that I can just stick to the dash.

I don't get SWS so I haven't seen that one, does anyone know the cost?

Comment

$10 Casio wristwatch with the band removed and a DOT of velcro on the back. Replace in 3yrs.[]

Comment

Wart,

With that high tech self designed console and all of those nice brand new gauges and controls and you want to just velcro a p.o.s watch to the dash. Just Kidding[] I wish I had the ability to build that.

I would of thought you would have some sort of special atomic clock that is updated with radio frequency like you see.[8D]

Comment

Working...
                        X