Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1993 Mako 21' - two models offered that yr ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Mako 21' - two models offered that yr ?

Anyone know why Mako offered two 21's in 1993, and what differentials were intended to be about:

93' classic 21'10" 19 degrees deadrise 2,200lbs 250 hp. max

93' classic 21'9" 20 degrees deadrise,2,700lbs 230 hp. max

Any Mako experts out there have the answers ?

I think the Mako 213 was a Walkaround model and the 211 was a Center Console model. I'll go look to see if I have a brochure from those days, but I don't think so... I think I have 1991 and 1994.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Here, this should answer your question... Did I ever mention that I have tons of Mako info that I need to get some time to post. Better do it before Mr. Stork drops this kid off over here![;^)]

Comment

Heres more!

Comment

Eddie,

Thanks for posting it. I was always curious of why my 1993 211 did not

have recessed rod holders. I sure wish the orginal owner coughed up the additional dollars for that option.
          Ron[br]26 Regulator CC[br] \"Blood Shot\"[br]Mt Laurel & Tuckerton NJ[br]www.bizprosolutions.com

Comment

Eddie,would you happen to have any info/brochures on a 1975 mako 25 ?

Thanks, Mark
            76 Mako 25 W/Twin 150 suzukis[br]Jennings,La

Comment

Het Eddie what year are those brochures? I notice that the 211 is pretty much our boats.
              Former owner of a 1986 21B Mako[br]Venice, FL

Comment

Eddie,

I know with the stork on the way you are busy doing honeydo's. If you have time please check what you have on a '97 Mako 191.

Thanks,

Larry Smith

Pasadena, TX
                Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

and maybe the early '70s 17-footer?
                  \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

Those brochure pixs are from 1994ish. The 211 in those pixs is a little bit different than ours. It has a full forward casting deck with only one storage hatch in the middle, not the semi-horseshoe like ours. No side saddle aft abovr deck fishboxes like ours either. Just the aft corners have the same sized storage/access. It is supposedly 3 inches longer than us as well. Also has recessed trim tabs. The last year that a hull very similiar to ours was made was 1989. I have that brochure as well.

I'll see what I can dig up for the 191 and the 17.

Comment

Thanks Eddie, I guess I called that completely wrong. Is the hull the same? I looks like it.
                      Former owner of a 1986 21B Mako[br]Venice, FL

Comment

The Mako 21' Deep V from this time period - early / mid 90's seems

like a very solid boat - any other opinions out there on ride characterists, design, quality.

Seems like a perfect boat for all around, and 225hp would compliment the DV hull.

Comment

Working...
                        X