ClassicMako.com Hats coming soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClassicMako.com Hats coming soon!

Here are some prototype hats we are working on. Looking good huh? Sorry, my fashion model was out spending the Mako restoration money when I took these pixs.

Once I get the order finalized, I'll figure out the price and post them for sale with the shirts and whatnot.

Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

We need at least one visor for me. I was telling the guy who owns Luna sea about your site yesterday he had never heard of it.
    Slidell, La

Comment

Did you tell him that I have some pixs of his boat at the lump?

I wear visors too... So I'll get a few of those for us yo-yo's who wear half a hat.[]
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

I also need a visor for me []
        Mako 282/T 225 Optimax \"NINGUNO\"[br]Menorca Island

Comment

Hey Eddie,please put me down for a couple of visors if you decide to order some,

Thanks,Mark
          76 Mako 25 W/Twin 150 suzukis[br]Jennings,La

Comment

Those of us belonging to the "follically challenged" family will stick with the full hat! []

Tom
            Prop Blast[br]Mako 224, F225[br]Tampa, FL

Comment

I don't fish, but I'll buy one!
              \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

I remember days of haircuts too!!!
                1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

Need 2 here, white and tan. Same deal as last time.......let me know how much.

Comment

Hi Ed,

Put me down for 2 hats in white. Tell me how much and where to send the money.

Comment

I want a tan one for sure and would be interested in the convertable model as soon as it's available and I can see picture of it.
                      Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                      X