Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a cool website

Hi guys,

My brother just turned me on to a cool website called weatherbug.com. This is one thats worth the whopping 20 bucks a year it costs. Check it out.

I belive our local TV station has it on their website and it's a free download. In the serch type in "Weatherbug".

http://www.weartv.com/

Comment

I got it free when I signed up for AOL messenger. It is pretty nice.
      1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

I use the National Weather Service stuff, e.g. www.srh.noaa.gov and then click on your area. You get marine forecasts, hydrology, etc. Here in Corpus, the marine page has links to buoy reports (www.ndbc.noaa.gov) and weather stations manned by the local university. Is weatherbug better? I'm curious since I assume they, and most other weather sites get their stuff from the local NWS office, or am I wrong? Or does weatehrbug send you the info without you having to go get it from the NWS? Just curious since I really like minimizing what I install on my computer.
        Corpuscruiser[br]Northern AL[br]\'94 171

Comment

i've found that www.intellicast.com is by far the best weather site. comprehensive real-time radar, satellite, IR, as well as tropical storm forecasts.

to find hurricane information, go to the storm center then tropical> active storms. everything you need to know about the storm is right there.
          \'72 Mako 17, Suzuki 140 FOR SALE[br]\'74 Mako 19B Project FOR SALE[br]Seabird 21 Project FOR SALE[br]San Juan 28 sailboat [br]Wake, VA[br][IMG]

Comment

weather bug is nice but beware as its adware/spyware.
            3N2, 76 mako 23, marblehead, ma[br]

Comment

Your better off using National Weather Service.

As mentioned before it is just a spyware program that will slow your computer down.
              Ron[br]26 Regulator CC[br] \"Blood Shot\"[br]Mt Laurel & Tuckerton NJ[br]www.bizprosolutions.com

Comment

Stay away!!!!!Junk e-mails ,slooooows youdown alot!
                1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

Not to mention it is almost impossible to find and toss out of your computer.
                  Former owner of a 1986 21B Mako[br]Venice, FL

Comment

Working...
                  X