Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to participation. & a Quiz

Thanks for the invite to join the forum. []

I look forward to participation and will help with questions and tips as needed. We are planning Funaments for next year, and I may have some Great Mako news in the near future. stay tuned.

"QUIZ"

Go to our pic's of Crystal River Funament 04 in our website.

The First correct answer wins a Mako License Plate (choice of color)

Q. Who is the Gentleman Handing out the awards on the bow of the pontoon boat? [?]

Jim
    June 2009 Bimini Fishing Extravaganza---------------------------------------------------------------[br][br]Photo by Martha Costa.................................. Photo By George Poveromo...........................[br][br]2005 Mainship 400 Swift Trawler, Twin 240 Yanmar\'s w/thruster [br]sales distributor of: 2010 11\' Bluewater Baby w/2011 25hp Tohatsu 4str.[br]dinghiesndavits.com [br]ex: 1975 20a Mako[br]ex: 1992 221 Mako[br]ex: 2000 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]ex: 2002 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]Sarasota / Bradenton Fl./Falmouth, Ma. Cape Cod / Andros Bahamas[br]Founding President www.ManasotaMako.com

Gee I would love to send someone a plate..

ok here is a hint..............

He worked over 30 years for a "Brunswick corp." company,

#1 on the water !!!!
    June 2009 Bimini Fishing Extravaganza---------------------------------------------------------------[br][br]Photo by Martha Costa.................................. Photo By George Poveromo...........................[br][br]2005 Mainship 400 Swift Trawler, Twin 240 Yanmar\'s w/thruster [br]sales distributor of: 2010 11\' Bluewater Baby w/2011 25hp Tohatsu 4str.[br]dinghiesndavits.com [br]ex: 1975 20a Mako[br]ex: 1992 221 Mako[br]ex: 2000 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]ex: 2002 George Poveromo Edition 282 Mako[br]Sarasota / Bradenton Fl./Falmouth, Ma. Cape Cod / Andros Bahamas[br]Founding President www.ManasotaMako.com

Comment

UMMM. I can answer where the slogan came from..... Mercury!!!
      Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Jim Costa....?

Had to try.
        SOLD...[br]Rigged Out[br]\'93 241 Mako[br]Twin 200hp YAMAHA\'S[br]As of now...[br]2005 Triton 240LTS[br]225hp Honda[br]Ocean Springs, MS

Comment

ok HungOne gets a plate...But thats still NOT (HIS) Name...

And RIGGEDOUT got (MY) name rite, so both of you send me your address and color of mako on the plate desired, and I will send you one each![(#)] Ok....QUIZ... what is The Gentalmans name on the Bow of the pontoon boat Handing out awards at the 24th ANNUAL CRYSTAL RIVER FUNAMENT 2004. from our website.

One More Prize and one more hint..... initials....D.S.[]

Comment

Is that David Stone? Yes..No..Mabye.. Just my two cents..
            Ocean Springs, Ms.[br]

Comment

C.E. Nope sorry, But you did get the first two initials rite.

Any more quesses ????

Lets see !!! A really popular guy who worked for Mercury for over 30 years with the Initials...D.S.

If no one gets it soon I will send a consolation prize out!!

[:u][88][:x)][][^]

Comment

How about Diego Spaghettioso???? Dracula Stefanowski???? probably not right, huh.

Just had to geuss..............
                1980 Mako21 [br] [br]Long Beach MS <\')))>([br]\"I can always find somebody to tow me back in, but I can never find anybody who will tow me out.........\"

Comment

Working...
                X