Resizing Pix's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resizing Pix's

Several of you have asked about resizing pix's. Here is a Freeware program that has it in there. http://www.irfanview.com/

This thing has a lot to and I don't pretend to know all about as I have just barely scratched the surface of it even through I've had it on my computer for some time. My computer guru said I needed it. OK it's on there.

Resize/Resample

Click on the Image Menu, then Resize/Resample. A dialog allows you to choose the new size for the image; some Resample filter can be used if you are enlarging the image.

There are several built in choices, or you can type over the old numbers. The first number is width, the second height, both in pixels. Leave the Preserve aspect ratio box checked, type in one number and the other will be calculated for you.

Resampling an image often improves its quality, especially when enlarging it. Enlarging without resampling can result in a blurry image.

Click OK to resize the image. This action can be reversed by the Edit menu's Undo command.

See also:

Image Menu
Working...
X