Grounding Plate__Info. Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grounding Plate__Info. Found

I finally found the Info on a grounding plate. It's called a Dynaplate.

This is what I'll use to ground my fuel tanks , radio, etc. to.

Bob

Here it is:

http://www.boatersworld.com/webapp/w...uctId=13140440
    Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

sure wish they would give some details about what it's suppose to do, how it works, how it's suppose to be tied into wire system, etc.

the one that I have looks way different. It's a large round metal piece (about 10" diamiter) mounted to the bottom of the hull near the stern.
    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

The one on my Mako 20 is mounted on the starboard side of the stern hull. There is a 4ga wire running from the fuel tank ground to it as well as another wire running to the ground bus terminal strip.

That's how I'm gonna do the 23' as well.
      Bob Carpenter [br] Maine[br]1969 Boston Whaler 13\' (Annie3 1/2) [br]Built Annie2 and Annie3 which can be seen in The Project pages[br]

Comment

good enough. I'll do the same when I start putting everything back together on my 23' frankenstein.
        Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
        X