More Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Work

I've been sanding on the filler panels that filled where the old fishbox's used to be. Brother Rick came over today with the fuel tank for a trial fit. It's not finsihed yet. Bothe ends still have to welded in.

This tank is taller,wider & a little longer than stock 70gal tank. The new one will be 90gal. There are a few mods to make and that's what we wanted to see about. It's built out of .035 stainless steel.

I was having secound throughts about the thickness. i have none now.It has has baffeles it, for sure and that build a solid box.

He told me he built a seed spreader out of .080 stainless for a 4 wheeler. This is for the hunting camp. the spreader is the highest thing on the 4 wheeler. Well thay got to playing "hill climb" and brother turned the machine all the way over on it self. It hit and bounced on the spreader hopper. Didn't even hurt it at all.

We figure with the weight of the tank and fuel, dang close to 500lbs added to the boat.

dude, where's the pic's []
    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

I got you guy's spoiled. HeHe No pix's today.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by warthog5

I got you guy's spoiled. HeHe No pix's today.

what are you talking about spoiled!!!! [}]

I'm salivating!!!! []

more like addicted.... []
        Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Yeah bobby, with a two month old baby in the house the closest thing I am doing to working on a boat is watching you make progress. Maybe by the time my daughter starts school I will have time to work on my boat again.
          Greenwich, NJ[br]1976 22B

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by HungOne

dude, where's the pic's []

My thought exactly. []

You have spoiled us Bobby!
            Capt Kevin ~~~><((((*>[br][br] 2520 MVSC \"Chesapeake Edition\"[br]Annapolis, Maryland[br]http://ClassicParker.com/

Comment

Working...
            X