just finished,or am i finished?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just finished,or am i finished?

just finished windshield rehab, new guages and fresh paint dash, looks brand new still be here tommorrow a. m. ihope!

1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Looks great Andy. Be safe in that shitty weather coming your way.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Im gettin" a little scared!!!!

Comment

Are those new gauges that you put in the dash?

Comment

I'm watching the weather right now. You may get lucky and be on the West side of this thing. Less strom surge, less rain, but still some wind. Either way it sucks, just trying to think positive for you.

Comment

Looks Real Clean Andy.

Comment

Looks Real Clean Andy.

Comment

Thanks for support, wind starting now,a few hours, all new guages,having trouble hooking up!oem had johnson tack with three idiot lights,oil,overheat ,lowoil,with alarms,got new guages in and ready except the tach ,insted of plug in like oem has just posts so now im all messed up. Iran the boat as is with no guages hooked up and alarms sounded.I think its because the wiring is not hooked up and water pressure bib leaked on other guages and??????Pulled windshield and thought of powder coat but sanded and sprayed instead, same as dash. What a pain.. but looks sweeeet!Thats fog on original plexi in pic,

Comment

Thanks for support, wind starting now,a few hours, all new guages,having trouble hooking up!oem had johnson tack with three idiot lights,oil,overheat ,lowoil,with alarms,got new guages in and ready except the tach ,insted of plug in like oem has just posts so now im all messed up. Iran the boat as is with no guages hooked up and alarms sounded.I think its because the wiring is not hooked up and water pressure bib leaked on other guages and??????Pulled windshield and thought of powder coat but sanded and sprayed instead, same as dash. What a pain.. but looks sweeeet!Thats fog on original plexi in pic,

Comment

Wow, looks great Andy.

I like the look of the white guages on the black dash. The black windshield looks great also, was it originally white?

I have a question for you Andy, what kind of handle does your console access/front seat have? Mine has this aluminum bracket on the top with a channel for something to slide into it. I am sure there was some kind of handle there but I can't figure it out. I am trying to come up with something to replace it with that won't hit people in the back of the head while sitting on the seat. I was thinking of just removing it and putting some sort of locking handle on either side.

Another priority item I am working on is those POS gunwale rod holders. I broke a rod tip the other day and ruined the foam grip on another rod a few weeks ago. I think I will just remove those rubber splash guards and go to starbaord holders.

I would love to see a pic of your boat.
                    Larry S. - Fort Pierce, Florida[br]23 Contender

Comment

Working...
                    X