splash board 221

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• splash board 221

Has anyone tried putting in a splashboard in the stern of their mako. I was thinking of adding a board (starboard) that would slide into a metal channel just forward of the engine. I saw one one a seacraft 23. It looks like it would cut down on engine noise and splash. I have a 1998 221 thanks

I have just installed exactly what you describe on my 21. It will be a while before it's back in the water though........
    1980 Mako21 [br] [br]Long Beach MS <\')))>([br]\"I can always find somebody to tow me back in, but I can never find anybody who will tow me out.........\"

Comment

1980 Mako21 [br] [br]Long Beach MS <\')))>([br]\"I can always find somebody to tow me back in, but I can never find anybody who will tow me out.........\"

Comment

that looks great where did you get the metal channels for the starboard, does it just slide in? thanks

Comment

thats just angle aluminum I used to build a channel for the splashboard to slide down in. I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and we get a great break from our barrier islands. I'll only use that splash panel for trips of 15 miles out or more.

Comment

Working...
          X