Owners Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners Manual

Hi Guys - New to the board and glad to make your acquantance. Hopefully I can add something beneficial now and then. I also lurk at THT and the FS boards- among others. I have a zerox copy of a 261-B owners manual if anybody is interested. It probably would answer electrical and plumbing questions for other models as well. If anybody wants me to run them a copy - let me know by this thread or e-mail and I will mail it out - or if Eddie wants to post it on the board - whatever.
    1992 261B[br]Beaufort SC

Can you run me a pretty good copy. I'll scan it and make it into a .pdf file for the web page. Email me and we'll work it out. [email protected]

I just got done scanning an original owners manual that Flieman was kind enough to mail me. This was a late 1970's general mako owners manual.

Thanks!
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Ringleader - did you get the one from ebay? I'm very interested to see pages from it one day.
      1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Yes, I won the bid and should have it within the week. I'll scan it and get to posting it ASAP!

Comment

Eddie-

Can you resend me your home address? I accidently deleted your email and would like to send you my stash of Mako brochures and manuals so that you can make copies.

[email protected]

Comment

Looking for a manual for a 1979 20' Mako. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

I just scanned a manual from the late 1970's. It wasn't specific to any particular model, but I should have it onthe web by next week. Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
              X