I'm pumped! Going to the Yellowfin factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pumped! Going to the Yellowfin factory

I just booked a flight to head over to the Yellowfin factory. A good friend of mine and his dad are heavily considering the Yellowfin. We are gonna fly out and get a tour of the factory... I'm not sure if he asked for a sea trial... but I'll remind him. Should be a really cool learning experience to see how these top-o-line boats are put together. Deffinitely an oppertunity worth taking advantage of. I'll bring the camera.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

These are not the same boats that you sent me pix's of the batteries stuffed where they couldn't be serviced is it?

Comment

Eddie, arent they made right here in sarasota???If so come stay at my house, you and your friends are welcome.
      1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

Bobby, No that was the Regulator 32.

Andy, Thanks for the invite, Marc's dad has everything all planned and covered. We are getting into Tampa about 11:30pm and crashing there. Then hitting the road for Sarasota before the crack of dawn. Then returning to Tampa to catch the last flight back out. I guess you could call it a Bonzai run of sorts.

Comment

Big time green with envy []

Do me a favor and check out how they build their center consel. ie how thick is the lay up and how they reinforce it so the t-top attaches. Also see how they attach the consel to the deck backing plates L-brackets is it attached to the stringers? that kind of stuff.

Strick
          Oakley, California

Comment

Will do. I heard you hung the yamaha today. You need to put me on your mailing list. I always get my info from other sources. Need to get it from the horse doc's mouth.[]

I'll have my eyes and ears open at the YF factory.

Comment

OK will do... been so busy at work that I hardly have time to check the internet or make a post latley. I'm guessing that a certain Wild African Porcine we both know told ya []

Strick
              Oakley, California

Comment

Yeah, some yo-yo who is turning a Mako into a slick-ass pilot house sent me the pixs.

Comment

Are you going to miss out on the Shaeffer tour while in town? Mistake!
                  1975 23\' Tampa,FL

Comment

Eddie tell your friends to check out the new Buddy Davis 28, Its a stud! Not as fast but its a Buddy Davis
                    Gulfport,MS

Comment

Working...
                    X