253 WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 253 WA

just wondering if anyone has heard of or knows of specific isuses or problems with this model years 98-2001. I am looking at one later in the week the yard actually has 2 of them one has twin honda 130 4s. Is this too much weight for the boat? It is a little better than 1000#'s. Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    [br]Burlington , MA[br]Previous Boats[br]25\' Mako CC 225 Yamaha (sold)[br]30\' Grady Marlin T/250 Yamaha\'s (sunk) [br]Current boats [br]10\' Zodiac 8hp Yamaha[br]15\' Whaler 75hp Merc[br]24\' Wahoo! EFS 250hp Merc[br]

I have heard they have been having a ton of problems with the Tracker Maine Group Mako's. The bigger ones for sure and I doubt they have a tranferable warranty too. Even if they tell you they do, they may not...I know that for a fact. It happened to me with my 1999 25' SeaCraft. I had warranty till about two months ago and now I don't.

Personally I have a surveyor check them if the price was really good.
    Owner of a once busted a$$ 1999 25\' SeaCraft! [br]One that I had to repair because Tracker Marine wouldn\'t stand behind there product![br]Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
    X