1995 232-b 96 225 oceanpro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 232-b 96 225 oceanpro

Thanks propblastid="red">, some extra infoBuying boat today and have some years behind me in intrepid, urotrans but never bracket, some guys say horray and some say forget it!!Boat is real clean one owner and the ocean pros compression is strong, some trailer scrapes and a scuba tank bang on gunnel, other than that no electronics t-top. my concern Paying 14500.00 and it seems low for a great looking clean boat!
    1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Capt. Andy, I also have a '95 232 hull and '96 225 Johnson.

I am never going to say I love this boat, but I do like a lot of things about it.

For one, I don't think you will find too many used boats of this quality at that price. Mine seems to be solid and sturdy with almost no spider cracks.

I very much like the full transom with platform/bracket. I have had no problem fighting a fish around the extended motor. You just have to be aware of it. It is also nice for diving, snorkeling and watersports. The compartment on top of the transom is not watertight and I am looking for a better use of it besides the bilge drain plug and the motor flushing cuff.

The console has a lot of wasted space with the crazy c-pac setup but I am working on a design to flushmount the electronics on the helm side and turn the other side into storage. I believe I saw this on one of the boats on this site. Under the console I use milk crates and 5 gallon buckets to store things, there is good access here and a lot of room, I like it.

The ride is good for a 19 degree deadrise hull but the bow high attitude and loose tracking are a little hard to get used to.

Fit and finish are utilitarian, which is fine for me...this is a fishing boat and we use it hard.

Bottom line; it is a well made sturdy little boat. It has a few flaws but what boat doesn't. Resale will be good and with some regular maintanence she should last a long time.
    Larry S. - Fort Pierce, Florida[br]23 Contender

Comment

Working...
    X